Little People, Big World alum Audrey Roloff has been busted in a massive lie by eagle-eyed fans. LPBW fans are patting themselves on the back as they’ve known for a long time she was lying about it. But, it felt nice to have concrete proof that their suspicions were true. What is it that Audrey Roloff lied about exactly? Keep reading for the details.
LPBW fans bust Audrey Roloff in a major lie
For years, Audrey Roloff has insisted her ruby red locks of hair are very real. Jeremy Roloff’s wife claims that her ginger hair is 100 percent natural. And, she’s never even thought about putting a drop of color in it. Not only do fans think Audrey is obsessed over having red hair, they think she’s obsessed over her children being ginger too. So obsessed that fans believe she actually puts filters on her photos to give her children’s hair red tints. The biggest reason fans believe this is because her children’s hair and sometimes their skin tones are entirely different colors when she uploads a video to her profile.
Now, one eagle-eyed LPBW fan shared an up-close screenshot of Audrey. This individual noted they finally had the truth about Audrey’s hair. And, they busted her in a major lie. The photo was a close snapshot of Audrey Roloff’s roots. Her hair was pulled back and the light blonde roots at the end of her cherry red hair were clear as day.
Now, for a person to have roots that are a different color than the rest of their hair, it would almost always mean they are coloring their hair. Her roots being lighter than the rest of her hair simply means she is ready to add more color to her hair.
Fans crucify her for lying to them
Unsurprisingly, she was ripped apart in the comments of this Reddit thread because she has always insisted a drop of color was never added to her hair. Yet, this photo proves that is a giant lie. Here’s what some fans had to say about it:
- “At this point, I think we’re gonna need an AMA from Audrey’s hairdresser.”
- “She claims to be all natural but she constantly has done up hair, a full face of makeup, and filters over her stories. Nevermind the editing jobs. And I don’t even care that she does it, but it’s sad just how much she tries to pretend that she doesn’t try this hard.”
- “I think she’s a natural red BUT I don’t think she’s telling the truth about never dying or touching it up. For me, I think she may warm it up a bit by dying. A natural and vibrant redhead still tends to dull out with age. It usually starts going a bit auburn at some point.”
In her defense, many fans claiming to be gingers note that it is normal for red hair to lighten up or go brown with age. So, red hairs adding color to keep their red hair is pretty normal. The issue these fans are having is that Audrey can’t just admit that she uses color to keep things bright.
Why do you think Audrey Roloff continues to lie about her hair? Let us know in the comments down below. And, keep coming back for more Roloff news.
- ‘Cool, Slutty Daddy’ Pedro Pascal Edits Take Over TikTok - February 7, 2023
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Magician Scott Alexander Dead At 52 - February 7, 2023
- ‘Gold Rush’ Fans Side With Clayton Brothers, Fred Lewis To Blame? - February 7, 2023