Her husband has also recently taken to Instagram to tell his 800K followers that he could feel his soul sagging. These two somber updates following his hospitalization left The Today Show fans heartbroken for the lovely couple. Sadly, it sounds as if both Al Roker and his wife are a bit worn down from spending so much time in the hospital as of late.
What did Al Roker’s wife pen in her Instagram post?
Fortunately, Al Roker’s wife’s somber Instagram post did not appear to be referring to her husband’s situation as “dreary.” She was just referring to the dark and chilly December weather.
Here is what her caption on her Instagram post said: “Dreary December day. But our hearts are warmed by the love, thoughts and prayers. Our family is lifted and forever grateful for the unceasing support and encouragement from near and far.”
Deborah also included a few hashtags telling her followers that her heart was full thanks to all the love and support she has received during this difficult time. Check out what she posted on Instagram down below:
The Today Show fans react to her post
Despite having a much smaller following than her husband, Deborah’s Instagram post accumulated just shy of 7,000 likes and nearly 1,000 comments. The Today Show fans were rallying behind this family as they continued to shower them with support during this difficult time. Moreover, most fans just appreciated that Al Roker and his wife were continuing to keep them updated on social media.
Here’s what some fans had to say in the comments of this dreary post:
- “Many of us do not personally know your family, but we love & care about you. Thinking of Al daily & sending strong positive vibes.”
- “It’s very true that you get back what you give. It’s that simple and you and Al are incredibly big givers. Be well.”
- “Sure do miss seeing Al every morning and praying he is resting, improving and getting stronger every day. Prayers for strength, comfort and peace for all of his family, too.”
For the most part, the internet is in agreement that they deeply miss seeing Al Roker on their televisions every morning. And, they hope things will get better for him soon.
- Julian Sands’ Aerial Searches Continue, Hiking Partner Speaks Out - February 4, 2023
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s Mom In Serious Car Crash - February 4, 2023
- Todd & Julie Chrisley Initially Barred From Communicating - February 3, 2023