The DWTS finale will be here on Monday night! At the moment, the final four are hard at work trying to put the perfect touches on their routines. This week, each couple will perform one redemption dance as well as one freestyle dance. Without a doubt, it’s going to be an exciting night. Keep reading and see what to expect on Monday.
The finale four take the floor during the DWTS finale
When Season 31 began, there were 16 couples in the competition. Now, it’s down to the last four. Everyone wants a shot at the Mirrorball Trophy and they’re prepared to give it their all.
Since it’s the Season 31 finale, the top four couples will have to really bring their best to the ballroom. The judges are going to be scrutinizing every little move.
In order to give the contestants the best chances possible, each judge will be assigned one couple to coach during the redemption segment. They’ll tell their contestant what to work on so they really can perform their best.
Here is the setlist for the redemption dances:
- Wayne Brady & Witney Carson — Quickstep to “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher” by Jackie Wilson, coached by Len Goodman
- Charli D’Amelio & Mark Ballas — Jive to “Grown” by Little Mix, coached by Carrie Ann Inaba
- Shangela & Gleb Savchenko — Quickstep to “Queen Bee” by Rochelle Diamante, coached by Bruno Tonioli
- Gabby Windey & Val Chmerkovskiy — Cha Cha Cha to “I Like It (Like That)” by Pete Rodriguez, coached by Derek Hough
And here is the setlist for the freestyle routines:
- Wayne Brady & Witney Carson — “Get Up” / “24K Magic” by Ciara, featuring Chamillionaire / Bruno Mars
- Charli D’Amelio & Mark Ballas — “Us Again” by Pinar Toprak
- Shangela & Gleb Savchenko — “Survivor” / “Call Me Mother” by Destiny’s Child / RuPaul
- Gabby Windey & Val Chmerkovskiy — “Cell Block Tango” from Chicago
Which routines are you most excited to see during the DWTS finale? Be sure to leave your ideas in the comments below.
The cast dropped pretty major bombshells during the semifinals
During the Dancing With The Stars semifinals episode, the cast revealed some pretty major updates. At the beginning of the show, Witney Carson revealed she was expecting her second child. A little later on in the episode, head judge Len Goodman announced he would retire from the show after the Season 31 finale.
The future of Dancing With The Stars definitely won’t be the same without Len Goodman! Fans are already thinking about what the judges’ table will look like next year. They may stick with three or add another judge, like Cheryl Burke or Maks Chmerkovskiy.
The DWTS finale starts at 8 PM eastern time this Monday night on Disney+. Don’t forget to tune in and see who takes home the Mirrorball Trophy this year!
- Emma Slater & Trevor Donovan May Actually Just Be Friends - November 26, 2022
- ‘SW’: The Real Reason Kody Brown Wants 50/50 Custody Of Truely - November 26, 2022
- Kody Brown Inconsistent With Why He Wasn’t There For Ysabel - November 26, 2022