Early on in Sister Wives Kody Brown once told viewers that he married his soul mate when he married Meri Brown. Resharing this clip on Reddit, fans agree it aged like sour milk. Unsurprisingly, fans had a whole wealth of opinions on this old clip. None of the opinions were positive. What else did fans have to say about Kody calling Meri Brown his soul mate? Keep reading for the details.
Kody Brown says Meri was his soul mate, fans react
Sister Wives fans agree that taking a second look at this clip, they realize everything Kody has ever said or done was for the cameras. This realization breaks fans’ hearts when thinking about Meri because she thought the love Kody had for her was real. But, he was really just putting on a show for the camera.
A few fans admit they agreed with the idea that Kody and Meri were soul mates made sense. But, not because they were madly in love. Fans noted they both had broken and disgusting souls. And, that is the real reason they were perfect for each other. Shifting the conversation slightly, one fan noted the colossal mistake Meri made was agreeing to divorce Kody legally. Here’s what other fans had to say in the thread about this old clip:
- “Whether he still has any affection for her or not,Meri was a fool to give up being the legal wife.”
- This creep is so arrogant that he thinks he can lie and we are all required to believe it. He is so immature that whatever emotion he is currently feeling becomes his truth. He said he never loved her and the marriage was horrible the whole time. I cannot imagine being married to someone so immature and manipulative.”
- “He sure showed the world how untrustworthy his is. Watch your back & check your pockets when he’s in the room.”
At the end of the day fans (and some of his adult children) are in agreement that Robyn Brown is Kody’s true soul mate. And, they think it is disgusting that he drags his other wives along for the ride.
Do you think Kody Brown ever actually loved Meri? Or, do you think his love was just a show for the cameras? Share your thoughts in the comments down below. And, keep coming back so you never miss Sister Wives news.
- ‘Flash’ & ‘Flashdance’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63 - November 26, 2022
- ‘Amazing Race’ Donald Anthony St. Claire Dead At 87 - November 26, 2022
- Can Todd & Julie Chrisley Get Out Early For Good Behavior? - November 25, 2022