Robyn and Kody Brown’s parenting of their youngest child, Ariella, has stirred major controversy among fans. TLC owned up to the fact that Ariella Brown’s sleeping schedule has been a hot talking point among Sister Wives fans when they dropped a new clip from the series. This hot topic has fans fuming on both Reddit and Facebook as they can’t believe how horrible Robyn and Kody are at parenting.
Parenting of Ariella Brown stirs controversy
Shortly after TLC dropped a clip of Sister Wives highlighting Robyn and Kody Brown discussing Ariella’s sleeping pattern, fans took to Reddit to discuss it in more detail. Likewise, fans on Facebook didn’t pull any punchings jumping into the comments of the video on Facebook. Overall, the general consensus is fans were having a hard time wrapping their minds around the idea of a child telling his/her parents when he/she is going to bed and waking up. Fans point out that Kody and Robyn are raising a monster and the sleeping issue should have been resolved a long time ago.
As TvShowsAce previously reported, fans also pointed out it as rather lazy for Kody and Robyn to just choose not to wake up Ariella because it was easy to watch her when she was asleep.
Here’s what some fans had to say about Ariella being in complete control of her sleep schedule:
- “Those kids just get to do whatever they want. They’re going to be awful teenagers and terrible adults.”
- “I’m beginning to think Robyn didn’t want any stress about bedtime so she just let her fall asleep when she got tired.”
- “They should have talked to her doctor if they really couldn’t get her to sleep at night too. Instead they just laugh it off like it’s a unique quirk.”
Many fans urge Kody and Robyn to take Ariella to the doctor and discuss the sleep issues because fans are in agreement the sleeping habits they are describing aren’t normal for a child of that age.
Check out the unseen clip of Sister Wives down below:
Does it surprise you that Kody Brown is so bad at parenting considering how many children he has? Are you surprised Robyn Brown takes such a lazy approach to Ariella’s sleep schedule? Let us know what you think in the comments down below. And, keep coming back for more Sister Wives news.
- ‘Green Book’ Star Frank Vallelonga Jr. Found Dead In Bronx Street - December 2, 2022
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ & Former NFL Player Brad William Henke Dead At 56 - December 1, 2022
- Stephen Amell Wants To Return As Green Arrow? - December 1, 2022