Sister Wives fans have a lot of questions regarding whether Season 18 will happen, what it will look like, and if Christine Brown will continue to be a part of the TLC series. Many fans of Sister Wives remain hopeful for a spin-off focused on Christine’s life after she left Kody and renounced polygamy. Last night, Christine spilled the beans on the future of the show via Instagram. Fans of the TLC series couldn’t be more excited.
Christine Brown reveals she’s filming in Utah
Kody Brown’s ex-wife was all smiles as she revealed she was filming in Utah. The hashtags attached to her Instagram update suggested that she was actually filming for Sister Wives and not her cooking show.
She penned: “I’m finally filming in my house in Salt Lake!! So excited! #sisterwives #filming #newbeginnings.”
Her post revealed this was the first time Sister Wives filming took place at her new home in Salt Lake.
Sister Wives fans react to the exciting news
Fans were thrilled to learn TLC was still filming episodes of Sister Wives. Likewise, fans loved learning this meant TLC was trying to cut back on the giant gap between reality and the show. Fans often trolled Sister Wives for being so far behind where the family was in their lives. Some fans admit they secretly hoped this was a sign a spin-off focused on just Christine was in the works. Here’s what some of her followers had to say about this post:
- “Can’t wait for TLC to make a Christine and Janell spin off show!”
- “When I tell you I am so proud of this woman! I feel like she is showing women, hey you can start over and you don’t have to be unhappy for someone else to be happy.”
- “I was so hoping TLC would follow your life. I’m so happy for you Christine.”
- “The poise you have shown during those difficult conversations we are currently watching on TV is amazing! So happy for you and wish you nothing but happiness.”
Learning Christine was filming from the comfort of her own home gave Sister Wives fans a lot of joy. Here’s what she posted on Instagram about it:
View this post on Instagram
Are you excited to learn Christine Brown is currently filming for a new season of Sister Wives? Do you like knowing she’s filming from Utah and not Flagstaff? Share your thoughts in the comments. And, keep coming back for more Sister Wives news.
- Why Aurora & Breanna Failed To Launch With Kody’s Other Kids - November 29, 2022
- ‘Chrisley Knows Best’ Fans Urge Todd & Julie To Repent - November 29, 2022
- ‘SW:’ Real Reason Aurora & Breanna Are Such Mean Girls? - November 29, 2022