After Halloween Night came to a close, DWTS Season 31 officially had half as many contestants as it began with. There were once 16 couples competing for the Mirrorball Trophy. Now, there are eight left.
This Monday night will be 90s Night and the top eight are eager to show off their new routines. What can viewers expect to see when Monday rolls back around?
The top eight DWTS contestants battle it out for a spot in the semifinals
On top of the individual routines this week, the remaining eight couples will also participate in a dance-off against one other couple. And the DWTS contestants need to give the performances everything they have. Sources report there will be a double elimination at the end of the episode. When all is said and done, only the top six will advance.
The individual routines for 90s Night are:
- Daniel Durant & Britt Stewart — Jazz to “Enjoy the Silence” by Depeche Mode
- Vinny Guadagnino & Koko Iwasaki — Tango to “What Is Love” by Haddaway
- Charli D’Amelio & Mark Ballas — Tango to “Song 2” by Blur
- Heidi D’Amelio & Artem Chigvintsev — Contemporary to “Ironic” by Alanis Morissette
- Wayne Brady & Witney Carson — Salsa to “Motownphilly” by Boyz II Men
- Gabby Windey & Val Chmerkovskiy — Samba to “Livin’ La Vida Loca” by Ricky Martin
- Shangela & Gleb Savchenko — Samba to “Spice Up Your Life” by Spice Girls
- Trevor Donovan & Emma Slater — Salsa to “Barbie Girl” by Aqua
And here is what fans can expect from the dance-off:
- Salsa to “Aint Gonna Hurt Nobody” by Kid ‘N Play
- Charli & Mark vs. Gabby & Val
- Samba to “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)” by En Vogue
- Vinny & Koko vs. Trevor & Emma
- Samba to “Shoop” by Salt-N-Pepa
- Heidi & Artem vs. Wayne & Witney
- Cha Cha to “Ice Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice
- Shangela & Gleb vs. Daniel & Britt
Who are you cheering for on Monday night? Leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments below. Don’t forget that two couples will leave at the end of DWTS this week, so they need your votes more than ever before.
Will Val Chmerkovskiy make it back in time?
Val Chmerkovskiy tested positive for COVID-19 ahead of the Halloween Night episode. It’s not yet known if he will be cleared to perform in 90s Night yet or not. If he is unable, Gabby Windey will likely perform with Alan Bersten again.
Although it was strange to change partners so late in the competition, Gabby admits it made her a better dancer.
“Alan’s a great partner and a great teacher and a great performer, so I feel like I couldn’t have asked for anyone better to step in for Val,” The Bachelorette star told PEOPLE after the episode ended.
Tune into Disney+ at 8 PM eastern time this Monday night to see how 90s Night unfolds. Follow TV Shows Ace online for the latest DWTS news and updates!
- Did Robyn Brown Just Confirm Their Plural Family Is Over? - December 4, 2022
- Janelle Brown Blasts Her ‘Broken Record’ Husband Kody - December 4, 2022
- ‘DWTS’ Finally Giving Fans What They Really Want For Season 32? - December 3, 2022