The Voice fans expressed their concerns over Madison Hughes. They noticed something was off with the singer during her recent performance on Monday night. The NBC singing competition is now in the midst of its battle rounds. Some fans noticed something different about Madison’s “energy.” Read on to learn more and to see the reaction.
Madison Hughes on The Voice Season 22
The 25-year-old quickly became a fan favorite among The Voice fans. Many agreed that she was the perfect choice for #TeamBlake. Madison even had his own wife Gwen Stefani and newcomer Camila Cabello fighting over the Florida resident. Fans were looking forward to Madison’s performance during the battle rounds.
Blake Shelton had Madison go up against Kate Kalvach. Both of them had to perform their cover of “Every Rose Has its Thorn” by Poison, which had fans psyched. The ladies impressed Blake and battle advisor Jimmie Allen during the rehearsals. However, when it came time for the performance, Kate outperformed Madison’s voice.
Fans couldn’t help but notice that Madison wasn’t her normal self. Kate easily outshined her competitor and hit all the high notes. She even managed to dance during her performance as she sang. Madison’s low notes were lovely, but the coaches noted that she was off-key during her performance.
Blake had to make the tough decision of letting one of the singers go. He chose Kate instead. Sadly, Madison had to go home and The Voice viewers were disappointed. They have a good reason why Madison didn’t succeed during the battle rounds.
Viewers share their thoughts on the battle rounds
Many of The Voice viewers took to the YouTube video to share their thoughts. Some of them had a feeling that Madison’s low-energy performance contributed to the fact that she was sick. Others were concerned about her health and well-being.
- “I think there is something wrong with Madison’s voice and energy.”
- “Madison definitely sang like she was going home. I think she has potential so I hope she comes back.”
- “I wonder if Madison was sick or undergoing some sort of vocal injury? Definitely didn’t get a lot from her this round but it sounds like she at least has a cool twangy tone. Kate was a bit sharp and times but def displayed some killer pipes.”
- “Madison barely did anything there. She didn’t show off any of her talents, as well as she sounded very shaky and pitchy, but Kate was excellent.”
What are your thoughts on Madison’s elimination? Were you disappointed by her performance during the battle rounds? Why do you think she was off-key and pitchy during her performance? Sound off below in the comment section.
The Voice Season 22 airs every Monday and Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
- ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Fans Nuts Over Intense & Competitive Game - December 2, 2022
- Kanye West Violated Twitter’s Rules, Elon Musk Forgives Him? - December 2, 2022
- T.J. Holmes Tells ‘GMA’ Fans He’s Not Going Anywhere? - December 1, 2022