Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson has grown up before fans’ very eyes. She is now in her senior year of high school and has already received some college acceptance letters. It all seems to be moving very fast and now the reality star is starting to get sentimental. The seventeen-year-old shared some snaps from a recent photo shoot along with a sweet message. She talked about her past and what is to come for her future. Read on for more details.
Honey Boo Boo Waxes Sentimental
It has not been an easy road for Alana. In 2019, her mother, Mama June went down a very bad road with substance abuse and getting arrested. Due to this, Alana went to go live with her older sister, Pumpkin. Though June was around, she was not the stabilizing figure her girls needed. Finally, in April of this year, Pumpkin gained sole custody of her little sister. However, June put up a fight over child support and has been somewhat distant since she married Justin Stroud. She did not even attend Alana’s seventeenth birthday party but did send over a pricey gift and an emotional, apologetic text.
View this post on Instagram
In an Instagram post, Alana shared a handful of done-up senior photos. A few weeks back, she had shown herself getting glam with a blonde wig and new lashes. In the new post, she talked about how she is so close to graduating but it was not an easy road. She has kept on going and pushing ahead despite wanting to give up. However, there is one person she notes that she really hopes she made proud: her late grandma. She concluded the post by revealing that she plans on becoming a neonatal nurse post-grad.
So Much Love
Her followers were extremely supportive of Honey Boo Boo’s posting and excited for what is to come. Of course, her Aunt Doe Doe was the first to tell her the photos were “perfection.” Yet, it did not stop there:
- “So many of us are so proud of you. It’s an honor to have watched you grow up and I hope to see much more of you in the spotlight”
- “Omg a nurse!!!!! Girl please follow your dreams and never let anyone tell you you can’t do anything because you can! I am in the healthcare field and it’s crazy wild but the most beautiful experience ever. Congratulations Alanna”
- “beautiful pictures. Congratulations you have over come a lot. I know you will make all your dreams come true.”
As for who will be at her graduation, that is still unclear. Several months back, Alana did not know if Mama June would be invited. There are a lot of people who have been right there for Alana, including her boyfriend, Dralin Carswell who may take precedence. Only time will tell but for now, this is a great milestone.
What do you think of Honey Boo Boo’s sweet message and future plans? Let us know in the comments below.
- ‘Seeking Sister Wife’ Season 5 Available On Discovery+ & MAX? - February 28, 2024
- Scorned Housewife Claims Andy Cohen Favors Bravolebs He Parties With - February 28, 2024
- Tish Cyrus’ ‘Prison Break’ Husband Dating Daughter When They Met? - February 28, 2024