DWTS Season 31 is about to have a very exciting week for week five! There will actually be two episodes to enjoy this week. On Monday and Tuesday nights, fans can tune into Disney+ and watch their favorite couples perform two exciting routines.
The first episode on Monday night will be “Most Memorable Year Night” while Tuesday will be “Prom Night.” It seems as if Dancing With The Stars is happy to keep up with the themed weeks. Keep reading to see the lineup for Most Memorable Year Night.
DWTS Season 31 presents “Most Memorable Year Night”
The point of a “Most Memorable Year Night” is to allow the remaining contestants to reflect on an important year in their lives. Right now, the remaining 12 couples are in the rehearsal room in hopes of putting on a spectacular show for audience members.
Dancing With The Stars hasn’t had this theme in a few seasons, so this is going to be a very exciting week. The lineup is out now, so check out these exciting upcoming routines:
- Gabby Windey & Val Chmerkovskiy — Foxtrot to “If the World Should Ever Stop” by JP Cooper
- Wayne Brady & Witney Carson — Foxtrot to “Beautiful” by Jim Brickman & Wayne Brady
- Charli D’Amelio & Mark Ballas — Contemporary “when the party’s over” by Lewis Capaldi
- Heidi D’Amelio & Artem Chigvintsev — Rumba to “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You” by Lauryn Hill
- Jordin Sparks & Brandon Armstrong — Salsa “Let’s Get Married (ReMarqable Remix)” by Jagged Edge feat. RUN
- Shangela & Gleb Savchenko — Foxtrot to “Roar (Acoustic)” by Katy Perry
- Selma Blair & Sasha Farber — Waltz to “What The World Needs Now Is Love” by Andra Day
- Trevor Donovan & Emma Slater — Jazz to “Viva La Vida” by Coldplay
- Daniel Durant & Britt Stewart — Contemporary to “Both Sides Now” by Joni Mitchell
- Jessie James Decker & Alan Bersten — Tango to “Blue Jeans” by Jessie James Decker
- Vinny Guadagnino & Koko Iwasaki — Jazz to “Levels” by Avicii
- Joseph Baena & Daniella Karagach — Rumba to “My Way” by Frank Sinatra
Which routine are you most excited to see on Dancing With The Stars this Monday night? Be sure to leave your opinions in the comments!
Will there be a double elimination?
In previous seasons, a two-episode week generally means that there will be a double elimination. However, it doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of information about this right now. There certainly could be a double elimination in week five, but fans will just have to wait and see right now.
The first episode of week five begins at 8 PM eastern time on Monday night. Tune in and catch the remaining 12 couples perform to songs from their most memorable years.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on DWTS Season 31. You won’t want to miss out!
- Emma Slater & Trevor Donovan May Actually Just Be Friends - November 26, 2022
- ‘SW’: The Real Reason Kody Brown Wants 50/50 Custody Of Truely - November 26, 2022
- Kody Brown Inconsistent With Why He Wasn’t There For Ysabel - November 26, 2022