Dancing With The Stars Season 31 is well underway at this point. Fans have had the chance to see contestants compete in two exciting episodes. But the fun is far from over. Episode three will be out very soon.
But when exactly does the new episode come out? Keep reading to get the inside scoop.
Dancing With The Stars Season 31 presents James Bond Night for week three
Last Monday night, DWTS viewers watched the remaining 15 contestants compete in Elvis Night. Each couple performed a fun routine to an Elvis song and there were several memorable performances. The night ended in a three-way tie. At this point, the Mirrorball Trophy could very well go to anyone.
Right now, competition is still heating up and there’s still plenty of time left for a major upset. The remaining 14 couples are hard at work piecing together their routines for James Bond Night. But when can fans tune in and see the latest episode of Dancing With The Stars Season 31?
James Bond Night will kick off this Monday night starting at 8 PM eastern time, which is 5 PM pacific time. Disney+ will host the live stream. During the broadcast, fans can vote for their favorite competitors. But by the end of the night, there will only be 13 couples left in the competition.
What can audience members look forward to on Monday?
Without a doubt, James Bond Night is going to be exciting. Contestant Selma Blair says she’s been struggling a little in the rehearsal room, but viewers would have never known it based on her last performance. She’s truly a mighty force in the ballroom.
The official line-up for James Bond Night is out. There are going to be several Rumbas for audience members to watch.
- Gabbey Windey & Val Chmerkovskiy — Cha Cha to “Die Another Day” by Madonna
- Daniel Durant & Britt Stewart — Rumba to “The World Is Not Enough” by Garbage
- Joseph Baena & Daniella Karagach (or possibly Alexis Warr) — Argentine Tango to “Writing’s On The Wall” by Sam Smith
- Selma Blair & Sasha Farber – Rumba to “For Your Eyes Only” by Sheena Easton
- Charli D’Amelio & Mark Ballas — Rumba to “No Time To Die” by Billie Eilish
- Heidi D’Amelio & Artem Chigvintsev – Argentine Tango to “Another Way to Die” by Jack White and Alicia Keys
- Sam Champion & Cheryl Burke – Samba to “Los Muertos Vivos Estan” by Thomas Newman ft. Tambuco
- Trevor Donovan & Emma Slater – Tango to “You Know My Name” by Chris Cornell
- Wayne Brady & Witney Carson – Tango to “The Name’s Bond … James Bond” by David Arnold and Nicholas Dodd
- Cheryl Ladd & Louis Van Amstel – Rumba to “Diamonds Are Forever” by Shirley Bassey
- Jordin Sparks & Brandon Armstrong – Rumba to “Licence To Kill” by Gladys Knight
- Vinny Guadagnino & Koko Iwasaki – Rumba to “Thunderball” by Tom Jones
- Jessie James Decker & Alan Bersten – Rumba to “Goldfinger” by Shirley Bassey
- Shangela & Gleb Savchenko – Rumba to “Goldeneye” by Tina Turner
Which routine are you most looking forward to? Don’t forget to leave your thoughts in the comments. Stay tuned for the latest news on Dancing With The Stars Season 31!
- ‘Frasier’ Fans Blast ‘Pointless’ Reboot, Won’t Watch It? - November 26, 2022
- Emma Slater & Trevor Donovan May Actually Just Be Friends - November 26, 2022
- ‘SW’: The Real Reason Kody Brown Wants 50/50 Custody Of Truely - November 26, 2022