Now that Elvis Night is over, fans can look forward to another fun themed night on DWTS Season 31. The October 3 episode has been confirmed to be James Bond Night. The remaining 14 couples will perform to songs from well-known James Bond movies.
Without a doubt, there is going to be a lot of excitement. Keep reading to hear how rehearsals are going and catch the full lineup.
What can fans expect from DWTS Season 31’s James Bond Night?
Remaining contestant Shangela teased that fans will have a great time. She and Gleb Savchenko are already hard at work in the rehearsal room trying to pull off another memorable routine.
“Listen, James Bond is all about action,” the drag performer told Us Weekly. “So, we are gonna put our hips and our moves and our mind full on action for next week. Yes, Cuban action, ‘cause we’re doing the Rumba.” Their song will be “Goldeneye” performed by Tina Turner. According to the lineup, it seems like there will be quite a few Rumbas and Tangos.
Daniella Karagach had COVID-19 during Elvis Night and did not perform. It’s unknown whether or not she will perform on James Bond Night. If she can’t, Alexis Warr may fill in for her again.
Don’t miss out on a great night of spectacular spy-themed routines
Everyone has their favorite James Bond film, so many fans are excited to see how the remaining contestants will pay homage to the movies.
Here’s the lineup for this Monday night:
- Gabbey Windey & Val Chmerkovskiy — Cha Cha to “Die Another Day” by Madonna
- Daniel Durant & Britt Stewart — Rumba to “The World Is Not Enough” by Garbage
- Joseph Baena & Daniella Karagach (or possibly Alexis Warr) — Argentine Tango to “Writing’s On The Wall” by Sam Smith
- Selma Blair & Sasha Farber – Rumba to “For Your Eyes Only” by Sheena Easton
- Charli D’Amelio & Mark Ballas — Rumba to “No Time To Die” by Billie Eilish
- Heidi D’Amelio & Artem Chigvintsev – Argentine Tango to “Another Way to Die” by Jack White and Alicia Keys
- Sam Champion & Cheryl Burke – Samba to “Los Muertos Vivos Estan” by Thomas Newman ft. Tambuco
- Trevor Donovan & Emma Slater – Tango to “You Know My Name” by Chris Cornell
- Wayne Brady & Witney Carson – Tango to “The Name’s Bond … James Bond” by David Arnold and Nicholas Dodd
- Cheryl Ladd & Louis Van Amstel – Rumba to “Diamonds Are Forever” by Shirley Bassey
- Jordin Sparks & Brandon Armstrong – Rumba to “Licence To Kill” by Gladys Knight
- Vinny Guadagnino & Koko Iwasaki – Rumba to “Thunderball” by Tom Jones
- Jessie James Decker & Alan Bersten – Rumba to “Goldfinger” by Shirley Bassey
- Shangela & Gleb Savchenko – Rumba to “Goldeneye” by Tina Turner
James Bond Night starts at 8 PM eastern time on Disney+ this Monday. Check out the performances from the remaining 14 couples and vote for your favorites! Stay tuned for the latest DWTS Season 31 news and see what happens next.