Tori Spelling has had a handful of reality shows. Featured on them were the beloved ‘Guncles’ aka Bill Horn and Scout Masterson. Sadly, one of them has passed away and celebrities are showing an outpouring of love. So, what happened, and has Tori reached out? Read on for more information.
Tori Spelling Loves Her ‘Guncles’
Tori first introduced the Guncles (gay uncles) on her show Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. According to Us Weekly, Bill and Scout had a commitment ceremony in 2009 planned by the now mother of five. It was showcased in her series in 2010. Then, they legally wed in July 2013 and it was a huge moment for the duo. Additionally, they had two children and were just a very close family. Then, earlier today, Bill announced that Scout had passed away on Sunday, September 11th. He took to Instagram to share the devastating news.
“Yesterday we lost a loving husband, kind friend, a good son, and an amazing parent. Scouty, we miss so much. 💔 Scout Michael Masterson
1974-2022.” Along with the caption were a handful of happy and jubilant photos. No cause of death has been revealed just yet. However, celebrity friends could not help but send along their condolences.
- Beverley Mitchell: “I love you all and I am so sorry! Here for anything you need!”
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler: “Oh bill, my heart is completely broken for you. I am so so sorry. I am sending you and your beautiful family all of my love.”
- Autumn Reeser: “Oh Bill… I’m so so so sorry to hear this… My heart and love are with you and the kids.”
- Denise Richards: “I am beyond heartbroken the girls are too. We love you guys so much. I’m still in shock & will be for a long time. We love you. I’ll tell you the rest privately.”
- Jenna Dewan: “My heart is just broken for you.. all our family is here for you in any way you need”
Though Scout, Bill, and Tori Spelling still follow each other on Instagram, they have not been photographed with one another since 2020. Furthermore, she has yet to send her public condolences for the loss of her best friend. However, she may have sent them privately along with her husband, Dean McDermott. As many are aware, Tori and Dean have been in the public eye a lot recently but not for the best reasons. Their marriage has been under fire for a very long time since Dean confessed to cheating on her.
It played out on reality television yet they were committed to working it out and had their fifth child. Still, they experienced turmoil with Dean often in Canada and not even sleeping in bed with Tori. Now, it looks like they are giving it the old college try, being seen out in public as much as they can. Hopefully, the memories of Scout can bring them together and they can all bond through the saddest of tragedies. If and when a cause of death is revealed, TV Shows Ace will surely be on top of it.
Sending a lot of love to Scout and Bill’s family during these extremely hard times.
*UPDATE: Tori Spelling posted on Bill’s IG: “We love you all so much. A one of a kind. Who always but everyone before himself. Selfless human. Amazing dad, husband, son, friend, fur dad, and Guncle. We will all forever miss you hugs. Xoxo.”*
- Tristan Thompson’s Bold Move After Stepping Out On Khloe - September 29, 2022
- Have Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Actually Given Son A New Name? - September 29, 2022
- The Real Reason Kylie Jenner Initially Named Her Son Wolf - September 29, 2022