Several former Bringing Up Bates stars run their own businesses. It looks like many of Gil and Kelly Jo Bates’ 19 children have entrepreneurial skills and have opened online shops and other companies. Keep reading to get all of the details about their various ventures and find out how you can shop at their stores, too.
The Bates family can no longer rely on their UPtv show to help them pay their bills. For years, Gil and Kelly’s family was featured on specials and series. But with the show’s cancelation, they and their kids have turned elsewhere.
Fortunately, many of their adult children already had their own businesses prior to the show’s cancelation. So, they didn’t appear to be relying solely on Bringing Up Bates.
Which Bringing Up Bates Stars Have Their Own Businesses?
If you follow some of the Bates kids on social media, you may have seen them promote their companies. So, some of these may sound familiar.
The following Bringing Up Bates stars provide services:
- Kelton Balka (Josie’s husband) is the president of Tennessee Standard, a plumbing company based in Knoxville. Tori Bates’ husband, Bobby Smith, also works there.
- Josie Balka runs a business called Effortless Beauty and provides hair and makeup services for weddings in Knoxville.
- According to Fundamentalists Fandom, John Webster (Alyssa’s husband) is a technician for Webster Air Conditioning. The site notes that he is also an owner and operator of Jonny On the Spot Cleaning.
- Lawson Bates is a country music singer and also sells merchandise. You can find his website here.
- Nathan Bates is involved in a non-profit called Medic Corps. The Medic Corps provide disaster relief services.
- Chad Paine (Erin’s husband) runs Paine Construction. Several of the older Bates men help out with this business.
These Bringing Up Bates stars own shops:
- In addition to offering hair and makeup services, Josie runs an online store that sells hair accessories.
- Michaela Keilen owns a store called Keilen Corner, which features handmade baby blankets, nursing covers, and other baby items. Her site, which you can find here, also sells her husband, Brandon Keilen’s novels.
- Chad & Erin Paine’s business sells scripture cards, greeting cards, stickers, and other faith-based items.
- Carlin & Evan Stewart & Zach & Whitney Bates run the Bates Sisters Boutique, which you can check out here. They sell women’s clothing and accessories online.
So, did you know about all of the Bringing Up Bates stars’ businesses? Have you ever shopped at any of their stores? Let us know in the comments section below, and come back to TV Shows Ace for more Bates family updates.
- Ethan Plath Drapes Body Over Rusty Old Hood: ‘Pure Joy’ - September 28, 2022
- Has ‘Welcome To Plathville’ Been Renewed For Season 5 Yet? - September 27, 2022
- Fans Think Josie Bates Is Stealing Carlin & Whitney’s Style? - September 27, 2022