Good Morning America fans have a feeling that Rob Marciano quit his position. This comes as he’s gone missing from the morning show for several months in a row. He’s been busy with his new television gigs and with co-parenting his children with his ex-wife.
Did Rob Marciano quit the show?
Rob Marciano was a fixture on GMA. He reported the weekend weather report. Fans enjoyed watching his calm demeanor. The 54-year-old was the face of the weekend weather report since Ginger Zee got promoted to the weekday anchor role in 2014.
Rob Marciano mysteriously went absent from his role in recent months. This led fans to wonder about what happened. He still has Good Morning America listed in his social media bios. Yet, fans have a bad feeling that he’ll never return to his role.
They even took to Twitter to ask Rob Marciano when he will be making a comeback. He hasn’t spoken out about his disappearance. Rob also hasn’t confirmed that he’s stepping down. As TV Shows Ace previously reported, fans slammed meteorologist Cheryl Scott, who is a little too chipper for their liking.
Sam Champion, among others, has been filling in for him. The Weather Channel alum was currently away from his weekday weather report. Sam made a return this week with some much-needed good news. Fans who saw Sam’s familiar face again are still holding out hope for Rob Marciano’s return.
He’s still works on World News Tonight with David Muir since 2018. He also reports the weather for the other ABC news programs that are not GMA. This proves that Rob still has a working relationship with the network. However, fans are wondering if he quit the show for other reasons.
— Senator Bob Duff, Majority Leader, Connecticut (@senatorduff) August 14, 2022
GMA fans concerned about his disappearance
Rob Marciano’s absence had fans very concerned lately. Some who aren’t aware of his other gigs think that he’s taken a leave of absence. Fans took to Twitter to share their thoughts on his prolonged hiatus. As you can see in the recent tweets, fans want answers.
- “Dear @GMA, my wife is growing concerned over the whereabouts of @RobMarciano. A simple like of this tweet will let us know he is okay. Thanks.”
- “GMA Saturday where is Rob Marciano? Please bring him back & his professionalism back to the show.”
- “@RobMarciano are you coming back to GMA weekend? And daytime? Everyone has been asking, you could at least answer.”
- “@RobMarciano When are you coming back to GMA weekend? Miss you.”
Neither the network nor Rob Marciano has responded to the tweets. Some fans have a feeling think he took on the role of full-time single dad as he co-parents his kids with his ex-wife Eryn. The two quietly separated on June 18, 2021. Do you miss Rob on GMA? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news and updates on Rob Marciano.
- ‘The View’ Sunny Hostin & Sara Haines Get Nasty With ‘Cold Balls’ - October 5, 2022
- Jenelle Evans Feeling Sensual In Honeymoon Hot Tub Video - October 5, 2022
- Rob Marciano Gives Shout To Special Humans For Selfless Acts - October 5, 2022