Kylie Jenner may be sending a cry for help and it seems she has some fans concerned. After sharing a photo on her social media, some think she may need help with her baby daddy, Travis Scott.
Kylie Jenner shares ‘creepy’ photo
Of course, the Kardashian and Jenner sisters always share everything they are doing with their followers on social media. This time though, some fans are getting concerned for the youngest Jenner sister. They are worried that she is posting a cry for help on her Instagram The Sun reports.
She took to her account to post a photo of what appears to be a blonde, curvy barbie with a broken leg. That barbie is being held by another doll that seems to resemble Travis Scott. Some think it’s concerning that the woman doll is broken, being held by the doll speculated to be Travis.
Fans took to an online forum to talk about what is going on in the snap.
- “Why is her leg broken?”
- “Because she’s been carrying this relationship for years.”
- “Yo is this chick ok!???? Broooo like what is this. In the middle of Instagram.”
- “I’m trying not to think it’s maybe a cry for help? I hope there’s no way he is abusive and she is intentionally depicting herself as a broken barbie in his grip.”
Are there any other signs?
It doesn’t really seem that Kylie is showing any other signs on social media that she needs help. So, it seems that some people could just be misreading what Kylie actually meant.
She did, however, post a pretty seductive video on her TikTok account. The Kardashians star posed in some cream-colored lingerie while she posed in her massive bathroom mirror.
Kylie took a video of herself staring down the camera and posing in her slinky, form-fitting dress that drapes across her body. While there isn’t a caption on the TikTok video, it doesn’t really seem to be a cry for help in any way.
Of course, that also got a lot of love from fans in the comments. Most just seem excited to even see her on the video app at all.
It will be interesting to see if Kylie posts about the dolls again or explains exactly what is going on. Only time will tell if that happens!
Do you think Kylie Jenner’s post is a cry for help? Let us know in the comments below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more news on your favorite Kardashian and Jenner family members.
- ‘Big Brother’ Fans Furious At This Houseguest, Here’s Why - August 3, 2022
- ‘Big Brother’ Two Houseguests Get Intimate - August 2, 2022
- ‘Big Brother’ Spoilers: Was The Power Of Veto Used This Week? - August 1, 2022