Below Deck star Rachel Hargrove says Bravo silenced her. The drama with the network continues. Earlier this week, Rachel took to social media to announce that she cut ties with both the franchise and the network. She is not happy with the way that network has treated her all this time.
Rachel shared even more details amid the fallout. Meanwhile, her fellow Below Deck and Bravo stars have remained silent. But, that doesn’t mean that Rachel will be silent as well. She plans to expose the network for what they did to her when she first joined the Below Deck franchise. Read on to learn more.
Rachel Hargrove provides the receipts
On Friday, July 29, Rachel Hargrove took to her Instagram Stories to share even more receipts. This comes after she leaked her text message conversation with Bravo PR’s company. The representative from the agency asked Rachel to take down the comments she made about Southern Charm star Austen Kroll. Rachel called him a “narcissistic tw*at” on social media.
The rep asked her to remove the posting but she refused. Instead, Rachel shared their text message conversation while informing Below Deck fans that she’s leaving the show and the network. Over on Twitter, the fiery chef boldly stated that she will no longer associate with businesses that she doesn’t stand for.
Bravo didn’t appreciate that Rachel Hargrove trashed one of their fellow stars. However, Rachel claims she had a bad experience with Austen when they met in Florida. She claimed that both Austen and his co-star Shep Rose acted like immature school bullies because she doesn’t like to drink and party. Rachel hasn’t partied heavily since Season 8 of Below Deck, where she was called out for her drunken behavior.
She returned the next year as part of her “redemption season.” Fans love Rachel’s refreshing sense of humor and appetizing dishes. However, she has no interest in being part of the Bravo universe. It’s unclear whether she returned for Season 10 of Below Deck as the news of the casting is still kept under wraps.
Below Deck star says Bravo silenced her
On Friday, Rachel Hargrove revealed on her Instagram Story that Bravo silenced her. They didn’t approve of her past social media posts from when she first appeared on the show. The ANTM alum shared several screenshots of her old social media posts from years ago, which address the show’s diversity problem and mishandling of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As fans know, Rachel Hargrove quit during Season 8 of Below Deck. She couldn’t handle the charter guests’ over-the-top requests as the world was shutting down. However, she returned the following day and asked for her job back. In her Instagram Stories, she shared screenshots of her Reddit posts, which talk about her experience on the show.
“No, I quit because production was a**holes…” Rachel Hargrove wrote. “It’s funny how this crew this season gets wasted and no one says anything about it and the hot tub. Let’s just say the alcohol is always there… also there have been rumors of the cast doing drugs as well.”
The yacht chef explained the reason why she quit that season. She received a message from her friend who revealed their parents died from COVID. Rachel Hargrove claims that production didn’t want to shut down filming just weeks before the world shut down in March 2020. That’s when she decided to quit on the spot, but she was probably talked back into staying.
She then followed up with the last message: “I was told to be quiet! Will you?”
What are your thoughts on Rachel Hargrove quitting Below Deck? Does this surprise you that Bravo tried to silence her on social media? Sound off below in the comment section.
As always, check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Rachel Hargrove.
- ‘The View’ Newbie Alyssa Farah Griffin Cut-Off By Producers? - August 14, 2022
- ‘Jeopardy’: Mike Richards’ Sinister Plan Comes Back To Bite Him? - August 14, 2022
- ‘GMA’ Fans Shade Cheryl Scott, Want Rob Marciano Back - August 14, 2022