I Love A Mama’s Boy fans are troubled by the relationship between Matt McAdams and his mother, Kelly. They are just too close for comfort and it has reached a new low. This week, the infamous mother/son duo had a day date and it was extremely cringeworthy.
Matt And Kelly Take I Love A Mama’s Boy To The Next Level
Last season, Matt was engaged to Kimberly Cobb. He was very much in love and planning a wedding while building a home. The only caveat was that his mother, Kelly was constantly up in his business. Every decision that was made in regard to working on the home was run by Kelly. After all, it was his parents who were helping with the process. As for the wedding, Kim felt that she really had no say. Kelly not only wanted to read a poem but then she felt it would be a great idea if she officiated the nuptials. Matt was one hundred percent on board with his mother being completely hands-on and he never said no to her. Finally, Kimberly got a great job opportunity that would take her to Texas but Matt wouldn’t go.
He could not leave Kelly but Kim went anyway and realized how stifled she had been with Matt and his mom. When he came to visit, he made the vital mistake of bringing Kelly. This was when Kimberly knew the engagement was far too toxic and ended it. She declined to be a part of this season but Matt and Kelly did return. He admitted the breakup was really hard on him and his family but it just brought him and his mother closer. She checks in on Matt every day with comfort food and it’s just awkward to watch. Yet a recent move by Kelly has fans up in arms.
Taking It To The Grave
In the latest episode, Kelly wanted to show Matt where her final resting place would be. So, they headed to the cemetery for a picnic. However, Kelly shared that she wanted a plot big enough for herself, her husband, and Matt. They are literally going to the grave together. That was when Matt dropped the bomb that he was seeing someone new. This led her to lay down during their cemetery plot picnic to gather her thoughts. According to Meaww, fans were struck by this whole segment. They took to Twitter to express their disdain for the whole situation:
- “A picnic in a cemetery is so disrespectful in so many levels! Not cool TLC! #iloveamamasboy.”
- “The f*** are Matt and his mama picnicking at a cemetery? Are there no nice parks in Cali?! The f***’s going on around here?!! #iloveamamasboy.”
- “Not these two psycho weirdos having a date in a cemetery planning their burial plots together #ILoveAMamasBoy.”
- “Is Kelly and Matt really having a date at the cemetery?!?!? … what the entire F***!!! #iloveamamasboy.”
Clearly, viewers are over these two and cannot stand their antics. It just keeps getting weirder and weirder by the episode. What are your thoughts on the cemetery picnic date? Let us know and watch I Love A Mama’s Boy Sundays on TLC.
- ‘RHOSLC’ Fans Deem Lisa Barlow Too Showy & Obnoxious - February 20, 2024
- Alabama Barker Slams Plastic Surgery Allegations - February 20, 2024
- ‘American Idol’ Truth Behind Katy Perry’s Exit Revealed? - February 20, 2024