Martine McCutcheon Flaunts Shockingly Trim Frame In Skinny Jeans

Movies, News

Martine McCutcheon recently flaunted her shockingly trim frame in skinny jeans. Some fans didn’t even recognize the English actress. She expressed her love for casual attire with glamorous elements. The Love, Actually star shared an Instagram clip of herself modeling her latest look at home.

She just celebrated her 46th birthday. Martine admitted that she had four celebrations last week. Her home still has the helium balloons from her last party. Martine plans to continue the festivities for as long as possible.

She is celebrating life amid her health struggles. The soap star previously took to the social media platform to open up about her perimenopausal symptoms.

Martine McCutcheon's Stylish Selfie [Credit: Martine McCutcheon/Instagram]
[Credit: Martine McCutcheon/Instagram]

Martine McCutcheon shares her health struggles

In late April, the EastEnders star talked about the symptoms she’s experienced lately. Martine McCutcheon knew she wasn’t feeling like she usually does. She wanted to be open and honest about her struggles with perimenopause. The singer was also diagnosed with fibromyalgia, a medical condition that causes cramps and chronic pain.

“Today’s vibe, ‘Oh s***, b***er, b******s and every other naughty word on the planet!” Martine McCutcheon said in her outspoken Instagram post. “On the top of the Lyme disease and fibromyalgia, I definitely think I’m perimenopausal too. I’m having symptoms for two weeks of the month and it’s getting worse!”

Martine McCutcheon's Perimenopausal Selfie [Credit: Martine McCutcheon/Instagram]
[Credit: Martine McCutcheon/Instagram]
This is the first time that she’s talked about her struggles with perimenopause, which happens at a time when women stop menstruating. They will experience symptoms a few months or years prior to their cycles ending. Martine joked that the word makes her think of “chicken from Nando’s.” Her Instagram post received over 20,000 likes at the time of this writing.

Martine McCutcheon remained in good spirits even if she didn’t feel well. She wanted to share those good feelings with her fans and followers. The British star also shared a link to the post on her Instagram Story. She included the song “Crazy” from Gnarls Barkley to joke about how she’s feeling.

Kiss Kiss (Bang Bang) star shows off her slimmer physique

Martine McCutcheon shocked fans with her latest Instagram Story. She wore a white blouse, which she tucked into black cropped skinny jeans. She finished off her look with snake print sandals. Martine looked noticeably thinner in the new clip, in which she dubbed with the song “That’s The Way (I Like It)” by KC & The Sunshine Band.

Some fans said she looked great. Others were concerned about her. Martine revealed how she takes care of herself amid her health struggles. She swears that she doesn’t starve herself. Instead, she’s found a diet and routine that works for her.

“It’s taken me such a long time to look through all the stuff that’s out there and just do what works for me,” Martine McCutcheon shared with Love Sunday magazine. “So, it’s not as simple as just going on a crazy diet. I just feel like it’s really important to encourage women to just be the best version of themselves.”

Martine McCutcheon's Slimmer Physique [Credit: Martine McCutcheon/Instagram]
[Credit: Martine McCutcheon/Instagram]
She learned a “simple trick” to stay trim. Martine swears by the “80/20 rule,” which consists of eating nutritious foods 80 percent of the time and enjoying a treat with the other 20 percent. What are your thoughts on Martine McCutcheon’s latest look? Sound off below in the comment section.

Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Martine McCutcheon.

Chanel Adams

Articles You May Like

Exclusive Interview With Jody Rihn Of ‘Pig Royalty’
Mama June: Time For The Family To Let Go?
Reality Steve Reports ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Big Twist
Deanna Duggar Shows True Colors Amid Roe V. Wade Overturn
Fans Call Karadshian’s Bluff Again For Phony Finale Season?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.