Former Unexpected star Myrka Cantu has no problem talking about baby daddy Ethan Ybarra. She is opening up about how he is expecting a child with someone else. This is something her mother Liliana just did, attacking his new baby mama. Should Myrka be speaking out or should keep her mouth shut?
An Unexpected Drama
Myrka was just fifteen when she got pregnant with her first child. Unfortunately, her mother was not happy with what happened so she threw her out. That was when Myrka moved in with her boyfriend Ethan. The two of them did the best that they could under the circumstances. When she gave birth, Liliana tried to be involved in her daughter’s life but it did not go as planned. Then Ethan’s parents revealed they were splitting up and the teens had to find a new place to live. Ultimately, they broke up and accusations were thrown by Myrka that Ethan was not participating in their child’s life.
He claimed she moved too far away. More so, he said he did not have a car and was always working. There was blackmail and constant drama. It never seemed to end and Myrka struggled to make ends meet. She claimed she could not even afford a prom dress recently but was luckily able to go. Now, Ethan has apparently gotten another girl pregnant which has irked both Myrka and Liliana. Liliana called him out on social media which fans took as an opportunity to knock her down. Myrka has since aired her ex’s dirty laundry with his baby mama and is has been met with mixed reactions.
Talking Too Much?
Myrka posted about how Ethan is apparently begging his new baby mama to keep the baby. She claims to have the screenshots to prove this. Reddit caught wind of this and had some strong feelings.
- “If she doesn’t want to have a baby that is her choice and he is being ridiculous about claiming he wants the baby because it’s his blood since he doesn’t even take care of his first kid”
- “Myrka is young and been through a lot, she needs to seek therapy and grow up. It’s not about them any more – all the focus should be on the baby.”
- “He gave me bad vibes from the beginning tbh. Him and his family were fake af on their season and something just seemed off from the jump even if I couldn’t put my finger on it at the time.”
- “Why is Myrka even involved in the situation at all?”
- “If I were her I would remove myself. Not my circus, not my monkeys. Just tell me how you will provide for Attalie and leave me out of it…”
Essentially, people dislike Ethan a lot but really feel that Myrka needs to stay away from his business. Yet if she gets involved, maybe keep it off of social media. Reminder- she is still a teenager so this is probably appropriate for her and what she has been through. Still, she has to think about what her daughter will see and read in the long run.
Do you think Myrka should keep Ethan’s business off of the internet? Let us know and watch Unexpected Sundays on TLC.
- Mama June: Where’s Sugar Bear, Anna Returning? - July 5, 2022
- ‘I Love A Mama’s Boy’ SPOILER: Are Ethan & Leyna Still Together? - July 5, 2022
- Meri Brown Goes On Exciting Trip With The ‘Best Humans’ - July 4, 2022