Kim Kardashian has finally spoken out after telling everyone that nobody wanted to work. However, just because she has spoken out doesn’t mean that she’s apologizing for what she said.
Kim Kardashian gets in trouble
Recently, Kim Kardashian made some enemies when she spoke about people’s work ethics. In a recent video, she revealed the secret to being a great businesswoman like herself.
“I have the best advice for women in business: Get your f*cking a** up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days,” Kim says in the interview. She continues by adding “You have to surround yourself with people that want to work. Have a good work environment where everyone loves what they do, because you have one life. No toxic work environments.”
That’s when her followers started to get angry. Of course, Kim works hard, but she was also born with a lot of privileges.
- “Holy sh*t, if only we could all grow up rich with influential parents and then tell less fortunate individuals that they need to work harder. I’m not even doubting that she works hard. But holy sh*t lady,” one person writes in response to the advice.
- “I have no doubt Kim works, but everything is easier when you have millions of dollars and an army of people working for you,” another one notes.
- “kim kardashian: nobody wants to work these days. Everyone working 40+ hour weeks and earning minimum wage: no sh*t,” someone else jokes.
Followers weren’t the only ones to get mad. She actually had former interns talk about their past working conditions when they worked for her – completely for free.
“I worked my little college a** off for free for Kimberly. So I better get some addendum in her saying ‘except Celene, she was amazing’,” one intern writes.
Another former intern reports that they were working on Kim Kardashian’s app when they worked for her. During that time, they couldn’t afford to put gas in their car and got in trouble for freelancing to make extra money.
She speaks out but doesn’t apologize
Now that the roasting has calmed down a bit, she has finally spoken out The Sun reports. However, her response might not be what everyone was looking for. According to Kim, what she said was simply taken out of context and made it sound worse than she meant.
“It was taken out of context, but I’m really sorry if it was received that way,” she admits.
However, that apology may not be quite genuine enough. It will be interesting to see how fans react to her new claim. It seems that she is just apologizing for the fact that what she said was misunderstood. She didn’t actually apologize for saying something so tone-deaf.
Watch the video here:
What do you think about Kim Kardashian’s response to getting slammed? Do you think she was justified in what she says? Let us know in the comments below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more on all of your favorite reality TV stars.
- Topless Heidi Klum Struts In Leather And Fishnets - November 19, 2023
- North West Outshines Kim Kardashian In Latest Video - November 19, 2023
- Kylie Jenner Shocks With Pointy Nose & New Appearance - November 19, 2023