If you watch TLC’s LPBW, you probably already know a thing or two about Tori Roloff, Zach’s wife. But the show doesn’t capture every side of her. There are plenty of details that aren’t included in the show and many parts of her life that have not made it onto TLC. Though fans seem to love Tori, they don’t actually know her very well.
Fans also enjoy following Tori on social media, but there, many of her posts are filtered and edited to look perfect. Plus, many of her posts are about her kids, Jackson, 4, and Lilah, 2, rather than herself. Of course, she’s much more than a mom and has more to share with the world too. So, what should fans know about her?
Keep reading to learn more about LPBW star Tori Roloff and who she really is.
Things You May Not Know About LPBW Star Tori Roloff
Here are a few things you should know about LPBW star Tori Roloff:
- Tori graduated from Washington State University in 2013 with a degree in elementary education. She then taught at Woodland Primary School through 2015. She then took a kindergarten teacher position at a school in the Beaverton School District. She went on maternity leave in April 2017 when she was pregnant with her first child, Jackson.
- Her full name is Victoria Elizabeth. Her maiden name is Patton.
- Tori roots for the Seattle Seahawks and recently took her son to his very first game, too.
- Zach and Tori dated for about four years before he popped the question in 2014. They tied the knot on July 25, 2015, and had their first child in 2017.
- She has athletic abilities. She played tennis for years and even tried to get her husband, Zach, to try it. Recently, she’s been sharing photos and videos with LPBW fans as she works out in the gym.
- In 2010, Tori was working at Roloff Farms. People notes that the TLC star picked squash with Zach and the rest of the family during pumpkin season. That’s where she first met Zach, and they hit it off. She spoke to People, rehashing their love story. She said, “A coworker told me, ‘Zachary really thinks you’re cute, but doesn’t think you’ll ever go out with him. Our first date lasted five hours, and we’ve been together ever since.”
So, did you learn something new about LPBW star Tori Roloff? Do you like seeing her on the show and on social media, too? Let us know in the comments section below. And for the latest Roloff family news, come back to TV Shows Ace.
- Jill Duggar Fights Back As Fan Claims She’s Dishonoring Parents - September 20, 2023
- Robin Roberts Makes Major Career Move, Out At ‘GMA?’ - September 20, 2023
- ‘GMA’ Michael Strahan Warms Hearts With ‘Life-Changing’ Moment - September 20, 2023