Katie Maloney is back to dropping hints about marital problems. Vanderpump Rules fans have been noticing what she’s been posting on her Instagram Stories lately. During Season 9 of the Bravo series, Katie and Schwartz were at the center of divorce rumors. Schwartz was absent for much of their promotional tour and he took a boys’ trip where he got lost in the nightclub.
Even his friends Tom Sandoval and James Kennedy couldn’t find him. Schwartz and Katie denied the split rumors when they posed together in an Instagram post on January 1, 2022. However, the couple has become the center of divorce rumors once again. Katie has been sharing cryptic posts, making fans what it means.
Katie Maloney shares a new cryptic post on Instagram
This time, Katie Maloney took to her Instagram Stories to share a cryptic quote about arguing. It sounds like the duo is going through some issues. The reality TV said she agreed with the lyrics. This time, she shared lyrics from indie artist Florence + the Machine’s new song “King.”
“We argue in the kitchen about whether to have children/About the world ending and the scale of my ambition,” the lyrics read, according to Genius. “And how much is art really worth/The very thing you’re best at/Is the thing that hurts the most/But you need your rotten heart/Your dazzling pain like diamond rings/You need to go to war to find material to sing/I am no mother, I am no bride, I am King.”
“Damn this is good,” Katie Maloney wrote, according to Heavy.
This comes after she shared a quote from Kim Kardashian in her Vogue cover store. She explained her reasoning for divorcing her estranged husband Kanye West. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star said she wants to focus on her happiness this time around. Katie showed her solidarity, leading to the divorce rumors.
Pump Rules fans buzz about Katie’s cryptic posts
Many Vanderpump Rules fans are hoping that Katie Maloney will divorce Schwartz. He’s gotten a lot of flack for the way he treated her this season. He didn’t even defend Katie amid her feud with Sandoval. Viewers witnessed their ups and downs over the years.
Sadly, the couple’s relationship hasn’t improved. The divorce rumors have been circulating once again on the Pump Rules subreddit. Neither Katie Maloney nor Schwartz shares much about each other on social media. They rarely post a selfie together.
- “She should leave him. If she truly wants to have a child, she needs to realize he’s the issue and he has done nothing to remedy any of the issues causing the problems for them per the doctor. I would be livid if I were her.”
- “They would be happy in different relationships.”
- “They might as well end it now before there is a kid involved! She is toxic and he is weak. He will never be strong with her and he will never make her feel like she’s lucky to have him.”
What are your thoughts on Katie Maloney and Tom Schwartz’s marriage? Do you think there’s some truth to the divorce rumors? Do you think they will last? Sound off below in the comment section.
Check back with TV Shows Ace for more news on Katie Maloney.
- ‘RHONJ’ Teresa Giudice Gets Wrath Of Fans Over Milania’s Latest Pic - June 30, 2022
- Randall Emmett’s House Of Horrors, More Allegations Come Out? - June 30, 2022
- Wendy Williams’ Friends Can No Longer Keep Up Facade, She’s Not Ok? - June 30, 2022