- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Tiny Tummy, Big Bust - March 9, 2023
- ‘Bachelorette’ Spoilers: New Bachelorette Revealed - March 6, 2023
- Kanye West’s Former Flame Shares Where She Came From - March 1, 2023
The OutDaughtered family gets to experience a lot of neat things as a family. Now, Adam Busby is showing the VIP treatment his daughters got at the Monster Truck Show. Looks like the Busby family had a lot of fun!
OutDaughtered family gets VIP treatment
Adam Busby has taken to Instagram to show off the VIP treatment his six daughters got at the Monster Truck Rally. In the caption, he notes that he even loved watching these shows as a kid. Now, he gets to bring his kids and they made it memorable for them. How special is that?
“I grew up watching monster truck shows as a kid, but the monster truck shows back then were nothing compared to the show that these drivers put on for @monsterjam,” he starts the caption.
“They give one heck of a show every night. @camden.murphy didn’t have the best luck tonight, but he sure helped make the night memorable for our girls. He left it all on the track tonight and then brought a piece of the horn on the front of his truck to give the girls at the end of the night. What a night! #monaterjam #itsabuzzworld”
Along with the lengthy caption, he shared some photos of the night. While it’s a bit difficult to tell exactly what is going on from the photos, there is one thing for certain. Blayke is wearing a huge smile while she holds onto her special memorabilia from the night.
He even shared a second photo of the entire family smiling holding what appears to be coloring pages.
The Busby fans love it
As per usual, the OutDaughtered fans have flooded the comments with love for the family. They also can’t help but notice just how quickly Blayke Busby is growing up!
- “Awesome pictures and the girls are growing up so fast!!! I also remember when you took them two years ago for the first time!!!”
- “Amazing 😍 everyone had fantastic night 👌😍💕💕”
- “Blayke sure is growing up fast! Cant wait for a new season.”
- “Blaykers you lucky girl I’m so jealous”
- “That’s so awesome! Looks like you all had a great night.”
It seems like as the girls continue to get older they will get to go on more and more exciting adventures! Fans will have to stay tuned to see what’s next for the family.
Did you see Adam Busby’s new Instagram post? What did you think of his new Monster Truck post? Let us know in the comments below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more news on all of your favorite TLC stars.