After a recent episode of 1000-Lb Sisters, fans take to social media to share that they are DONE hearing about how Tammy Slaton hurts and feels sick. Keep reading to find out what seems to be the final straw for some Slaton sister fans.
Amy Halterman Seems To Be Living A Dream Come True
Over the past three seasons of 1000-Lb Sisters fans, fans watch as Amy Halterman and Tammy Slaton tackle everyday life while being overweight.
Of the two, Amy Halterman has made the most progress. In earlier seasons, Amy was able to lose enough weight to get weight loss surgery. Just four months into recovery, Amy and her husband, Michael, find out that she’s pregnant. While this is good news for the family, it’s against her doctor’s wishes. Her doctor advised them to wait two years before trying to have a baby.
All of these good things are happening for Amy and Michael while Tammy doesn’t lose weight and has a couple of failed relationships, among other things.
Recent News About Amy & Michael Halterman
Recently, Amy Halterman shared on her social media that she is expecting another baby. As if two babies under two wasn’t a lot to take on, during Season 3 of 1000-Lb Sisters, fans get to watch as Amy and her family take on renovations of her new home.
Chris, Misty, and Amanda all seem to be more than on board with helping their pregnant sister make her new house feel like a home. Chris Slaton even gifts Amy and Michael a dining table that has been in their family for a long time.
While most of the family seems happy (and proud) of Amy, Tammy Slaton seems less than thrilled. Things don’t look good from the start because Tammy can’t even get into her sister’s new home since there isn’t a wheelchair ramp yet.
Fans are DONE Hearing How Tammy Slaton Hurts & Feels Sick
What gets fans though is that Tammy does not seem supportive of Amy. Tammy is noticeably uncomfortable and makes comments about being in pain.
After that, fans storm Twitter to call Tammy Slaton out on her B.S. From the sounds of it, it appears that a lot of people follow Tammy on her TikTok.
The general gist of the comments is that Tammy Slaton doesn’t feel well when it comes to something that doesn’t involve her. But, she feels fine enough to drink, smoke, and party.
Some of the tweets read as follows:
- “Tammy’s never ‘feeling well’ whenever it comes to congratulating Amy, but tell her let’s go for drinks, and her sickness is automatically cured”
- “If Tammy wants to vape, drink, and not take care of herself— let her be. If she doesn’t care about her health and well-being, why should I?”
- “It’s funny that the only time Tammy seems to not feel good is when she’s not getting positive attention. She had no problem dancing while she was drinking and vaping but she can’t even go into Amy’s new house? smh”
Tammy never “feels good” when it’s something with her family but when she drinking, smoking, partying she fine? Cut the shit! #1000lbSisters
— Kandyie. ✨ (@kayninee__) January 25, 2022
Did you catch this episode of 1000-Lb Sisters? What do you think about Tammy Slaton and her behavior at her sister, Amy Halterman’s house? Please let us know in the comment section below.
Make sure to come back to TV Shows Ace for more 1000-Lb Sisters news. Don’t forget to tune in to TLC Mondays at 10/9 c for a new episode.
- The Science Behind ‘My 600-Lb. Life’ Cast Members & Body Hair - March 21, 2022
- Savannah Chrisley Gives Praise To Incredible Women Who Molded Her - March 8, 2022
- Todd Chrisley Says To Stop Throwing Stones - March 7, 2022