Like most TLC families, the Busby’s are looking to soak up every inch of Christmas joy this year. The OutDaughtered family isn’t over the holiday beauty quite yet. They went to see Christmas lights and it looks like they had so much fun doing it!
OutDaughtered family soaks up Christmas joy
Just because it’s now December 29, doesn’t mean that Christmas has to end! The Busby family proved just that. They went to go see some fancy Christmas lights and they all look so cute doing it.
Danielle shared the photos on her Instagram. First, a selfie of herself and her husband, Adam. Then, she shared a photo of all the children in the small group.
“Small Group Family night out,” she starts the caption. “Even though Christmas is over, the lights were still shining bright. Didn’t get an adult group pic 😏 but we managed to snap one with all our kiddos. Love these families ♥️ #smallgroup #churchfamily #itsabuzzworld”
Of course, people in the comments were so excited to see the Busby fam on Instagram. It seems that anytime the kids are posted, the comments are full of love for the family. Honestly, they are getting big so fast it makes sense they get so much hype!
- “Happy New Year to this blessed Family!!!!🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾🍾🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊,” one follower writes.
- “Christmas just started on the 25th!! So sad people saying it’s, “over”” someone else notes referencing her caption.
- “Wow Blayke looks so tall there – she has grown so much, and looks so much like her Mumma ❤️❤️❤️ Hello from Brisbane Australia !” another comments.
What else is the family up to?
Of course, with so many children, the Busby family is always up to something new and exciting.
Most recently, Hazel Busby was in the spotlight. She actually lost her third tooth just in time for Santa to come! So, she actually got a visit from Santa and the Tooth fairy! How exciting for little Hazel.
Danielle shared a photo of a toothless Hazel on her Instagram and fans were so excited to see it. They doted on all things Hazel in the comments. They love her curly hair, her long eyelashes, and of course, her toothless smile. It will be so fun to continue watching her and her sisters get older and hit more milestones!
Do you follow the Busby family on Instagram? Let us know what you think of the Outdaughtered adventures in the comments below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more news on all of your favorite TLC stars.
- ‘Golden Bachelor’ Gerry Turner Gets Candid About Hearing Aids - October 1, 2023
- ‘Golden Bachelor’ Matt James’ Mom Talks Going Home - October 1, 2023
- Kim Kardashian Caught Getting Flirty With Tom Brady - October 1, 2023