OutDaughtered families the Busbys and the Mills’ share two-faced pics of their special day together. Stay on this page for all the details and to see the photos.
Uncle Dale’s unbreakable bond with Hazel
“Uncle Dale” is a fixture on the TLC show, and within the Busby family. Danielle’s brother-in-law through marriage, Dale’s hilarious antics keep viewers and family alike in stitches.
Fans especially love his relationship with quint Hazel Busby. The two share an unbreakable bond. In fact, they have their own hashtag – #Dazel. Check out one of their recent bonding moments:
Busbys and Mills’ two-faced photo on special day
The Busby family is close to both of Danielle’s sisters and extended family. However, they share a special closeness with her sister Crystal (“Aunt Kiki”) and her family, including Dale and their two kids, Bronson and McKenzie.
The two families often vacation together. They also spent some of the 2021 Christmas holiday together. Uncle Dale shared a series of photos on his Instagram feed of a group photo with the Busby and Mills’ family together. Danielle’s other sister, Ashley, is also in the photo with her family.
The photos show different vibes of the group. In the first photo, everyone smiles sweetly for the camera. However, the second photo is more relaxed, with many – both adults and kids – making funny faces. Check out the two-faced photos below:
Danielle Busby shares third version
It turns out there is a third version of the same photo. Danielle Busby shared another outtake from the group photo session on her own Instagram. In her version, Aunt Kiki and several of the quints are laughing uproariously at something.
OutDaughtered fans flocked to the comment section on Danielle’s post to heap praise and send wishes for a happy Christmas. Read some of the best comments:
- livlou & riri’s laugh in 2nd pic is just so pure
- Best family everr omgg
- Merry Christmas to your adorable and crazy family, love y’all!!!
- The only one not willing to do the fake laugh is the brother-in-law in back. Seems to have his head on straight
- The whole gang! Glad it was a family day
- Ava looks so much like her Dad, more than Riley
It seems the Busbys and their extended family had a happy holiday together. Which of the three photos is your favorite? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
TLC has yet to announce plans for another season of OutDaughtered. Check back with us often for updates on the Busbys and all your favorite reality stars.
- ‘LPBW’: Audrey Roloff Called Out Over Sabbath Tradition - May 17, 2022
- ‘Sister Wives’: Gwendlyn Brown’s Girlfriend Dotes On Her - May 17, 2022
- Has Matt Roloff Met New Grandson Amid Feud With Zach & Tori? - May 17, 2022