More and more information has been coming out during Josh Duggar’s trial. Most recently, some of his text messages were released, allegedly confirming that he is responsible for the explicit, disgusting content found on his devices. Read on to get the full scoop on Josh’s trial and the text messages.
As reported this spring, Josh was arrested by the feds for receiving and possessing child sexual abuse material. He then stayed with a court-approved custodian, the Reber family, who are friends of the Duggars. There, he had to follow a set of conditions, which included wearing a GPS tracking device, not having access to the internet, and more.
His trial began on November 30, and fans and critics have been following the updates closely. Recently, Josh’s text messages were revealed, giving some major insight into his alleged actions.
The Sun reports what was found in Josh’s texts. The messages make it seem like Josh was at the car lot using his phone and downloading horrible content on his computer just minutes later.
What did Josh Duggar’s texts reveal?
Here’s a timeline of when the text messages were sent and when the content was downloaded. The investigations used software to determine where the photos were taken. They found they were taken at the car lot.
May 11, 2019
- 5:47 p.m. Linux/Ubuntu was installed to create a partition on the computer.
- 5:59-5:59 p.m. Texts about a vehicle and photos were sent from Josh’s phone to Joshua Williams (an employee).
May 13, 2019
- 3:06 p.m. A photo was taken on Josh’s iPhone.
- TOR browser was downloaded, allowing access to the dark web.
May 14, 2019
- Several photos were taken at the car lot from 4:14 p.m., 4:20 p.m., 4:25 p.m., 6:01 p.m., 6:04 p.m., and 6:07 p.m.
- 4:49 p.m. A text message was sent from Josh’s phone. The message read “got stuck here.”
- 5:28 p.m. and 5:38 p.m. Two torrent files containing two explicit videos of 8-10-year-old girls were downloaded.
- 8:14 p.m. Photos on Josh’s phone reveal he was shopping at Lowes with his wife, Anna.
May 15, 2019
- 5:01 p.m. A text that reads, “I’m here” was sent from Josh’s phone.
- 5:08 p.m. A text that reads “will be here till 6” was sent from Josh’s phone.
- Child pornography videos and images were downloaded at 5.22pm, 5.25pm, 5.30pm, 5.32pm and 5:41pm.
Witness James Fottrell, Director of Department of Justice for Child Exploitation, said, “Josh Duggar was at the car lot every time child pornography was downloaded.”
So, do you think these text messages confirm Josh was downloading the content online? For more news about Josh Duggar and the rest of the family, come back to TV Shows Ace. We’ll continue to share updates as Josh’s trial continues.