Josh Duggar’s face has morphed into something unrecognizable as his court trial continues. Katie Joy of Without a Crystal Ball shared side-by-side photos featuring Josh’s mugshot from April and a photo of him getting his temperature checked in the courtroom this month.
In just seven months, his appearance has altered so much those following his trial for updates argue he looks unrecognizable.
Josh Duggar’s face morphs in seven months to something unrecognizable
According to Katie Joy of Without a Crystal Ball, a photo of Josh Duggar getting his temperature checked is making rounds on the internet. She placed the photo side-by-side with Josh’s mugshot from April. The YouTube reporter as well as her followers admit they are astonished by just how much his face has transformed in the past seven months.
The YouTuber penned in the caption of her post: “Josh Duggar is starting to look unrecognizable. The Sun shared the photo in the right of him getting his temperature checked at the courthouse.”
She added that Jim Bob Duggar’s golden child was looking nearly a decade older in the seven months since he was originally arrested.
Looking at the photos side-by-side, Josh’s hairline appears to be receding. He has some additional wrinkles on his forehead. There are deep shadows under his eyes. He has been growing in his facial hair. And, he appears to have lost a significant amount of weight in his face.
Check out the side-by-side photos down below and see what you think of Josh now and Josh from seven months ago:
Those following his trial react to the transformation
It goes without saying that Josh Duggar has very few friends and little support (beyond that of his parents and his wife). Though, there is speculation some of Josh’s family were occupants of the courtroom today in support of him and his wife. That being said, those following Josh Duggar’s trial had a lot to say about the transformation of his appearance.
For starters, most pointed out that Josh would only continue to change his appearance after he lands in an orange jumpsuit and gets locked behind bars.
Here’s some of what those following Josh Duggar’s trial had to say about the transformation of his appearance:
- “Stress and guilt definitely can take a toll on the body. He’s lost a ton of hair!”
- “Looks like he has lost weight.. when I lost weight I looked older too…”
- “Imagine what he will look like when he is released from a 20 year stretch behind bars! Let’s hope they put him away with normal prisoners for extra justice for these innocent children!”
- “I think he puts on a confident show to the cameras… but clearly he’s extremely worried and has been.”
Do you think Josh Duggar’s change in appearance is because he’s feeling guilty or stressed about the trial? Do you think he looks like he’s lost weight? Share your thoughts with us in the comments. And, keep coming back for the latest on Josh Duggar’s trial.
- ‘Today’ Host Savannah Guthrie Breaks Silence About Secret Crush - September 30, 2022
- ‘Live’ Kelly Ripa Shares Surprising Co-Host Replacement Choice - September 30, 2022
- ‘The View’ Fans Rip Whoopi For Dissing Barbara Walters On Air? - September 30, 2022