Selling Sunset Chrishell Stause Make Big Bucks [Screenshot | YouTube]

Chrishell Stause & Other ‘Selling Sunset’ Agents Make Big Bucks

Netflix, News, Reality TV

Chrishell Stause and her Selling Sunset agents are making the big bucks. Fans can tell that they’re rolling in the dough. It’s not a secret that real estate agents make a living from the homes they sell. The popular Netflix series follows the gorgeous group of real estate agents who work at Oppenheim Group in Los Angeles.

Most viewers love watching the reality show for the drama. It’s got more drama than Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing franchise. Chrishell, Christine Quinn, Heather Rae Young, Mary Fitzgerald, among others are making very good money for their work. They’re in the elite class of real estate agents.

The truth about their commissions may shock you

Most fans assume they’re making money from working with The Oppenheim Group. The only way they make money is through the commissions they make. This means that selling houses is the only way they can make a living. In an exclusive interview with Express UK, Mary Fitzgerald revealed the “hardest thing” about her profession. Though she’s excellent at sales and what she does, earning “commission only” can make it hard on her.

“Spending months sometimes with a client and then they exchange their mind,” the Selling Sunset star said. “The best part can also be when a client finds something they love immediately and I make a huge commission with very little effort.”

Selling Sunset Co-Stars [Screenshot | YouTube]
[Screenshot | YouTube]
She added that it’s “not normally the case” for her. It’s much harder than it looks. The agents of The Oppenheim Group had some viewers wondering if they should get a real estate license as well. While the commissions look appealing, it can be hard to sell a home, especially in a down market or economy.

These agents sell multimillion-dollar homes to a picky clientele who want nothing but the best. Fans have gotten an idea of how much the agents make. Their commissions will appear on the screen once they close a sale. However, they get a certain percentage as a cut goes directly to Jason and Brett Oppenheim.

How much do Chrishell Stause and the Selling Sunset co-stars make?

In an interview with Evoke.ie, Davina Potratz broke down the commission structure. The agents take home 75 percent of their commission. The remaining 25 percent goes to their broker. This is how they normally split each sale.

The way it works in real estate, there is a broker license and there’s a salesperson license, so the broker is the higher license,” the Selling Sunset star shared in 2019. “The salespeople have to work underneath the broker license and the brokers also carry more responsibility, if anything goes wrong or if anyone gets sued the broker is responsible.”

Chrishell Stause, Selling Sunset Co-Stars Make Big Bucks [Screenshot | YouTube]
[Screenshot | YouTube]
The commission is different for each agent. Yet, Davina wouldn’t share any exact numbers. The splits happen on different factors. It also depends on whether the agent worked with a broker.

“Everyone has different splits based on their background and experience and their relationship with the brokerage,” she continued. “It depends also how much the broker was involved sometimes but usually, it’s a set split.”

The agents don’t just make money from real estate. Some of them have their own acting careers, like Chrishell. Others have also made money as social media influencers. They built their own brands as a result of the show.

Selling Sunset Season 5 is currently in production and is expected to return by early 2022.

Chanel Adams

Articles You May Like

Fans Ponder How TLC Gets Tammy Slaton To Cooperate With Them
Tori Roloff Shows Off Her Little Entomologists
Melissa Gorga Reveals The One Star Andy Cohen Will Never Allow To Join ‘RHONJ’
Fans Discover Why Tammy Slaton Couldn’t Breathe In The Mountains
Exclusive: ‘Gold Rush’ Kevin Beets To The Rescue For Tony Beets’ Latest Problem

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *