The Little Couple star Jen Arnold along with her children Will and Zoey Klein blasted off the day after Thanksgiving. Turns out, the TLC family went on a fun family venture to NASA’s John F. Kennedy Space Center recently. According to Jen’s Instagram post, they went exploring with some other members of their family.
Jen Arnold blasts off with Will and Zoey Klein
Jen Arnold along with her children Will and Zoey Klein blasted off the day after Thanksgiving. They went exploring at NASA’s John F. Kennedy Space Center with several of their cousins. Jen generously shared eight different photos of the family enjoying the space station together.
She revealed in the caption of her collection of photos: “There’s no place like space! We went exploring with our cousins.”
She added that Will and Zoey Klein were huge science geeks. So, she was thrilled to take them somewhere like this because she believed it was the kind of place they would really thrive and enjoy based on their interest in science.
One photo did reveal that her husband Bill Klein did join them on this family outing to the space center.
The Little Couple fans react to the fun photos
Jen Arnold posted these photos of her family blasting off at NASA’s John F. Kennedy Space Center about 24 hours ago. The photo has received a lot of love with nearly 15,000 likes and just shy of 100 comments.
There seemed to be nothing but love in the comments for Jen Arnold and her family. Fans of The Little Couple appreciated seeing all these sweet photos. Many admitted it looked like Zoey had gotten a bit taller recently. Here’s some of what fans had to say in the comments.
- “Such an awesome place! Looks like Will, Zoey, and all the cousins had a lot of fun!”
- “Sweet memories. Been there on our honeymoon.”
- “Beautiful family picture Love it God bless you all.”
- “One of my favorite places, boy has it changed since my last visit years ago.”
Most fans admit the space station was a great place for the family to blast off to. And, they were thrilled it looked like all the kids had a wonderful time.
Did you enjoy the photos of The Little Couple family’s trip to NASA’s John F. Kennedy Space Center? Share your thoughts with us on this recent family venture. And, keep coming back for the latest TLC news.
- Kody Brown Celebrates His Birthday & No One Seems To Care - January 17, 2022
- Meri Brown Snubbed By Nearly Entire Family On Her Birthday - January 17, 2022
- Savannah Chrisley Puts On Leggy Display, Draped Against Wall - January 16, 2022