How many Bates grandchildren are there in 2021? The Bringing Up Bates family is always growing, and fans can’t keep up with how many grandkids have joined the family. Gil and Kelly Jo Bates have 19 of their own children, and many of them have gotten married and started their own families. However, some of the younger kids are still at home with Gil and Kelly Jo.
Though the family’s show will return to UPtv early next year, it’s not caught up with the family’s lives in real-time due to filming and production. So, you might be wondering about how the family has grown.
The married couples include:
- Zach and Whitney Bates
- Michael and Brandon Keilen
- Erin and Chad Paine
- Nathan and Esther Bates
- Alyssa and John Webster
- Tori and Bobby Smith
- Carlin and Evan Stewart
- Josie and Kelton Balka
Bates Grandchildren 2021 Update
All of Kelly Jo and Gil’s grandchildren include:
- Bradley Gilvin, 7 years old (Zach and Whitney)
- Allie Jane, 6 years old (Alyssa and John)
- Charles Stephen/Carson, 6 years old (Chad and Erin)
- Kaci Lynn, 5 years old (Zach and Whitney)
- Brooklyn Elise, 5 years old (Chad and Erin)
- Lexi Mae, 4 years old (Alyssa and John)
- Zoey Joy, 3 years old (Alyssa and John)
- Everly Hope, 3 years old (Chad and Erin)
- Robert “Kade” Ellis, 3 years old (Tori and Bobby)
- Willow Kristy, 2 years old (Josie and Kelton)
- Khloé Eileen, 2 years old (Zach and Whitney)
- Holland Grace, 2 years old (Chad and Erin)
- Layla Rae, 1 year old (Carlin and Evan)
- Kolter Gray, 1 year old (Tori and Bobby)
- Maci Jo, 9 months old (Alyssa and John)
- Jadon Carl, 5 months old (Zach and Whitney)
- Hazel Sloane, 5 months (Josie and Kelton)
- Charlotte Raine, 5 months (Tori and Bobby)
Two more babies are on the way, as well. Chad and Erin’s fifth child, Finley Marie, will arrive in January 2022. Carlin and Evan will welcome their second child, a boy, in April 2022. There might be other women in the family who are pregnant but haven’t made announcements yet as well. So, fans should stay on the lookout for more pregnancy news from their favorite Bates family members.
So, can you believe how many Bates grandchildren there are in 2021? Do you keep up with the family on social media? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. Come back to TV Shows Ace for more Bringing Up Bates news.