On Monday night, we’ll have a brand new Mirrorball Trophy winner. So what exactly can we expect to see from the Dancing With The Stars finale this year? ABC recently revealed the lineup and it looks like it will be an exciting conclusion to a great season!
The Dancing With The Stars finale is going to feature plenty of talent — and not just from the finalists
When all the fun kicks off, we’re going to see everyone who competed on DWTS Season 30 come together for a fun opening number to “Dynamite” by BTS. After that, the pros will perform a routine to Def Leppard’s “Pour Some Sugar On Me.” We’ll also see some guest performances by contestants Jimmie Allen and Mel C.
But what exactly will the setlist for the night look like?
Just like last week, we’ll see multiple performances from each of the final four. In the first round, the final couples will combine two dance styles for a “Fusion Dance.” In round two, we’ll see the Freestyle routines.
Here’s the setlist for the Fusion Dance:
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson — Tango and Cha Cha fusion to “I Love It” by Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach — Cha Cha and Foxtrot fusion to “September” by Earth, Wind & Fire
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten — Viennese Waltz and Paso Doble fusion to “Never Tear Us Apart” by Bishop Briggs
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke — Paso Doble and Cha Cha fusion to “Free Your Mind” by En Vogue
And the Freestyles:
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson — “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach — a medley of “Lose Control” by Missy Elliot featuring Ciara and Fat Man Scoop and “Bounce” by DJ Clent
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten — “A Sky Full of Stars” by Coldplay
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke — a medley of “Beethoven’s Fifth” and “Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels (Just Dance Version)” by Todrick Hall
Which routines are you most excited about? Be sure to let us know in the comments!
The show must go on!
We haven’t officially heard anything yet, but more than likely, Derek won’t be joining everyone in person for the Dancing With The Stars finale. It’s possible he could join in the fun and judge virtually. But for now, we will just have to wait and see what happens.
Don’t forget to tune into ABC at 8 PM eastern time on Monday night. The Dancing With The Stars finale is finally here and we can’t wait to see who takes home the Mirrorball Trophy at the end of the night! Who do you think has what it takes? Be sure to let us know what you think will happen. We’re curious to hear from you.
- Why Didn’t Maks Chmerkovskiy Join ‘DWTS’ This Season? - September 20, 2023
- ‘DWTS’ Allows Jamie Lynn Spears To Practice At Home, Why? - September 20, 2023
- ‘Love Is Blind’ Season 4: Jackie & Josh Are OVER - September 19, 2023