Dancing With The Stars Janet Jackson Night premieres on Monday. Are you ready for all the fun and action that will come? As Parade points out, this is the first time that DWTS is going to put on a themed night solely dedicated to Janet Jackson music.
Now, we finally know the setlist. Keep reading to see what routines your favorite contestants will perform!
The Dancing With The Stars Janet Jackson Night setlist is out
As we enjoy our weekend, the remaining DWTS contestants are hard at work in the ballroom. Here’s what we know about the setlist:
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater — Cha Cha to “Escapade”
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson — Salsa to “Feedback”
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach — Cha Cha to “Rhythm Nation”
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy — Argentine Tango “Any Time, Any Place”
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber — Samba to “All For You”
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev — Paso Doble to “If”
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten — Jazz to “Miss You Much”
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke — Paso Doble to “Black Cat”
After the individual routines, we’ll see dance-offs from the remaining contestants. Here’s what that will look like:
- Salsa to “Made For Now (Latin Version)” judged by Bruno Tonioli
- Jimmie and Emma vs Suni and Sasha
- Rumba to “That’s The Way Love Goes” judged by Carrie Ann Inaba
- JoJo and Jenna vs Olivia and Val
- Foxtrot to “Again” judged by Derek Hough
- Iman and Daniella vs Melora and Artem
- Cha Cha to “Together Again” judged by Len Goodman
- Amanda and Alan vs Cody and Cheryl
ABC seems like they really want to bring the drama — they’re pitting a few married couples against each other. Val Chmerkovskiy and Jenna Johnson are married, as are Emma Slater and Sasha Farber. Hopefully this won’t cause too much tension at home!
The remaining contestants weigh in on what Janet Jackson means to them
The themed nights seem to be really popular with the DWTS contestants this year. Many were excited to share with Parade what Janet Jackson’s music meant to them.
“I love Janet,” shared Jimmie Allen. “I’m hoping I get to wear some leather next week. I love leather. I want to wear some a**less chaps. That’s the plan. They will blur it out the whole show. I love Janet’s music. I grew up listening to Janet Jackson, so getting to dance on Dancing With The Stars to Janet Jackson is epic for me.”
“It’s going to be an interesting week, because ballroom dancers in general don’t really use Janet Jackson songs to do traditional styles of dance, so I feel like it’s going to be very hard to win over Len Goodman because I’m pretty sure he’s not going to be seeing things that he would like to see,” reigning champ Artem Chigvintsev added. “But again, it’s exciting because it’s going to be such a great mixture and something new to the show and fresh. We’re hoping to make Janet proud.”
Which routines are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments!
- Which Pro Wrestler Wants To Join ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Next Season? - January 19, 2022
- Fans Ponder How TLC Gets Tammy Slaton To Cooperate With Them - January 14, 2022
- Mady Gosselin Reflects On Gross Discomfort & Shame - January 14, 2022