It’s not at all uncommon for people to lose weight on Dancing With The Stars. All that time in the rehearsal room really pays off! But how much weight has Mike “The Miz” Mizanin lost since joining the competition? Let’s find out.
“I wouldn’t even know if you guys can tell, but I’ve lost a lot of weight,” the WWE star told Us Weekly after the show. “I’ve lost probably 15 lbs since I’ve started.”
He added that he’s trying to get into “dancer shape.” However, not everyone is into The Miz’s new look.
His wife, Maryse, is also a WWE star. According to The Miz, she prefers it when he looks a little thicker.
“When you’re dancing here, it’s, like, you can’t eat enough. And honestly, I’m just getting that body now. Whenever I get back to wrestling, it’ll be weights upon weights to get back into wrestling shape,” the pro wrestler admitted.
“[Maryse] DM’d me and was like, ‘Mike needs to eat more food,’” The Miz’s partner Witney Carson added.
The Miz makes remarkable progress as the competition continues
Fans are really happy with The Miz’s progress so far. Even though the judges continuously rate the wrestler in the middle of the pack, it’s easy to see how far he and Witney have come so far.
Dancing With The Stars tends to be pretty challenging for plenty of athletes, but The Miz is clearly holding his own.
The Grease Night episode definitely ended in a shocking elimination. Hardly anyone expected a member of the Spice Girls to leave so early in the competition, but the judges have spoken.
But if The Miz can continue in the competition further than Mel C, practically anything is possible.
The top 10 competitors gear up for Horror Night
It’s been a long competition, but we finally know the top 10 couples. They are:
- The Miz and Witney Carson
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach
Don’t forget that The Miz and Witney Carson need your votes to stay in the competition. If you want the couple to pull ahead and win, you need to keep voting.
Tune into the next exciting installment of Dancing With The Stars to see The Miz and Witney compete on Horror Night. What kind of routine do you think they will perform? Let us know in the comments!
Check back with us regularly to keep up with the latest DWTS news. We’ll be here every step of the way.
- Derek Hough Shares Wife Hayley Erbert’s Emergency Brain Surgery - December 7, 2023
- Tammy Slaton Shocks In Black Leather Amid Huge Weight Loss - December 7, 2023
- Christine Brown’s Husband, David, Praises Her After Surgery - December 7, 2023