- ‘The 685-Lb. Teen’ 2023 Update: Where Is Justin Williamson Now? - March 29, 2023
- TLC News: Is ‘My 600-Lb. Life’ Season 11 Over Already? - March 29, 2023
- When Will ‘My 600-Lb. Life’ Season 11, Episode 9 Air? - March 29, 2023
Bold and the Beautiful put Steffy Forrester at the center of an explosive event once the baby news trickles down in the next two weeks. The news of a baby for Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) causes huge problems for Steffy and Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton). But that’s nothing compared to the storm that’s on the way. Once everyone finds out that Liam cheated with Steffy on Hope Logan (Annika Noelle,) this news puts other couples in jeopardy.
Bold and the Beautiful: Steffy Forrester and Liam Spencer Against the World?
Bold and the Beautiful spoilers suggest the reveal of their night together has them shouldering the blame from certain judgemental family members. At first, Steffy feels alone because Liam’s anger almost seems to be aimed at her at times.
But it won’t take long for Liam to figure out the two of them are in this together and very much alone. Once the father of this B&B baby is revealed, it looks as if their fate is sealed.
Steffy believes if the baby belongs to Finn (Tanner Novlan) then she’s got a chance. Liam thinks confessing to Hope before the paternity of the baby is known is his way to go. He couldn’t be more wrong and the Bold and the Beautiful spoilers hint that Steffy’s dream won’t come true.
B&B Spoilers: All Eyes On Brook Logan
Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the next two weeks highlight Brooke Logan (Katherine Kelly Lang) and her reaction to the news. The Mama Bear in Brooke emerges when she first finds out the news that Liam cheated on her daughter with Steffy Forrester.
The B&B spoilers suggest Brooke will get to play the furious mother for a while as she learns the news in two separate reveals. First, she finds out that her daughter’s happy marriage is ruined due to Liam straying. Then down the line news of Steffy’s baby infuriates the doting mother.
Bold and the Beautiful fans witnessed what the love antics of Steffy, Liam, and Hope, have done to Brooke’s marriage in the past. Now Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) has another fight on his hands. Especially once the father of the baby is revealed.
His concern lies with his pregnant daughter and the stress she is under. It seems that Ridge is the only one to see this. Although, Liam does bring it up once in a while between beating himself up for being so “stupid.” This one-night event between Steffy and Liam may very well pull Ridge and Brooke apart.
Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers: Dr. Finn Collateral Damage?
Steffy found love again with Finn. This B&B expectant mom thinks the only way to salvage this relationship is if the DNA test reveals Finn as the father. But spoilers for the next two weeks suggest Finn might just turn out as Bold and the Beautiful “collateral damage.”
The cheating news shocks him as he thought Steffy felt the same about him as he does about her. But she couldn’t if she bedded down with Liam. Thomas Forrester’s (Matthew Atkinson) words from a while ago come back to haunt him. He warned Finn not to trust Liam around Steffy.
Will Finn be the one that a devastated Hope Logan can lean on? If so, there’s always a chance these Bold and the Beautiful couples may exchange partners.
B&B Spoilers: Thomas Gets Off the Couch And Focuses On His One True Love
Bold and the Beautiful spoilers seem split on Thomas Forrester’s line of attack this time around. He promised Hope that he’ll always respect her marriage. But now that it looks like her marriage crumbles, where does he fit in?
Thomas already gave Hope some food for thought when talking about how upset Liam must have been thinking Hope cheated on him with Thomas. In Liam’s eyes – Hope was kissing Thomas, he didn’t know it was a mannequin. No matter what Liam has done, Hope still loves the man and always will. But that isn’t enough for Hope, she needs trust and the waffling Liam blew it again.
It looks as though Thomas might surprise everyone. B&B spoilers suggest he may just advocate for Hope to see things the way Liam did that night. Thomas might rise above it all and attempt to patch up Hope and Liam.
Bold and the Beautiful: Other Stuff Brewing For The Next Two Weeks:
- B&B spoilers indicate Paris Buckingham (Diamond White) caves into Zoe Buckingham’s (Kiara Barnes) order to turn down the Forrester offer. She leaves but Zende Forrester (Delon de Metz) goes after her to convince her that LA and Forrester Creations is where she belongs.
- Bold and the Beautiful brings Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) and Katie Logan (Heather Tom) back after Bill endures a very lonely holiday. He wants Katie back. The spoilers suggest Bill does his best to convince Katie she’s the only one for him. Will Katie buy what Bill is selling?
- Fulton (Katrina Bowden) and Wyatt Spencer (Darin Brooks) get a couple of Young and the Restless visitors. They are attempting to find Sally Spectra (Courtney Hope). Summer Newman and Kyle Abbot turn over every stone looking for any dirt they can find on Sally. They even visit Bill Spencer who doesn’t care for his son’s ex. B&B spoilers suggest he’ll give them all that he has.
And More From B&B Spoilers
- It looks like Zoe tarnishes a bit in the eyes of Carter Walton (Lawrence Saint-Victor). He continues to see Zoe’s treatment of her sister as a bit suspicious. Bold and the Beautiful spoilers suggest Zoe finds her once adoring fiance’ changing. He grows a bit standoffish and finally, this turns into anger as the next two weeks play out.
- Zende plays a big part in the life of Paris. Zoe questions whether or not she should have been with Zende. But the B&B spoilers suggest it’s too late. It looks as if Zoe may find herself alone due to her behavior towards her sister.
- Thomas Forrester is put to a test when Vinny Walker (Joe LoCicero) visits him. This drug dealer checks in on his friend after his surgery. Thomas finds this a good opportunity to unload some of his thoughts that he can’t really share with others.
- Hope does find comfort with Thomas while processing the cheating news. He is put to another test here on just how much he did change after he was near-death and saved.
The Bold & the Beautiful airs weekdays on CBS.