Lisa Rinna threw more shade at Denise Richards on social media. On Wednesday night’s episode, she broke down in tears and admitted not being a good friend to Denise. Now, Rinna is fighting back at her long-time friend.
Like most fans, she was curious about Denise’s at-home confessionals. RHOBH fans took to Twitter to exclaim that the Wild Things actress appeared drunk. She appeared as if she couldn’t sit up straight in her seat.
On Thursday, August 13, Rinna took to Instagram to call out Denise. In a now-deleted Instagram Stories post, she questioned Denise’s at-home confessionals scenes. Then, she reminded viewers that the series is nothing more than a TV show.
Lisa Rinna wonders if Denise Richards was “wasted” during RHOBH confessionals
As per Reality Blurb, Lisa Rinna took to her Instagram Stories to fire back at Denise Richards.
“Wait, was Denise wasted in her confessionals?” Rinna asked, before adding, “Asking for a friend.” She also included a screenshot of Denise’s at-home confessional scene.
Although Rinna deleted the post, Bravo Haus shared the screenshot on its Instagram account. However, this isn’t the first time that someone has questioned Denise’s sobriety. Camille Grammer previously wondered if Denise was “on something” during last season’s RHOBH reunion.
Actress reminds Vanderpump Rules viewers that it’s just a show
Lisa Rinna returned to her Instagram Stories to remind viewers that RHOBH is just a television show. The soap star told her followers not to take the drama so seriously. It appears that Rinna was responding to the backlash that she and her co-stars received over their actions on the show. Teddi Mellencamp was the latest victim of the backlash.
As TV Shows Ace previously reported, Teddi asked fans to stop making death threats to her and her family. But according to Reality Blurb, Rinna has received her share of criticism as well. Here are just some of the comments about her this season.
- “Lisa Rinna has been the master manipulator all along. She throws vicious rumours out into the universe then cries when she’s found out. LVP was her scape goat all the time and unfortunately an easy target when she lost her brother and was vulnerable #RHOBH,” one viewer said.
- “Retweet if you want Rinna and Teddy gone next season!” another added.
- “It’s sad that it’s taken 20 years of ‘friendship’ for Denise to see the Wiesel [sic] a** b**** Lisa Rinna is. #RHOBH” a third user wrote.
Lisa Rinna fired back with a follow-up post. “Let’s say that again. It’s. A. Tv. Show,” she wrote. “Whatever else you project on to it, is your bulls****. Amen. The End.”
It was her way of addressing the backlash. Even though Rinna and Denise made amends on Wednesday’s episode, they went through another falling out. Rinna addressed the reunion taping for Season 10, in which she called “bulls****.” She revealed that Denise’s “cease and desist” letter prevented them from talking about her alleged affair with Brandi Glanville.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Wednesday nights at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.
- Katy Perry Flaunts Long Legs In Yellow Dress & Psychedelic Platforms - May 10, 2023
- ‘WoF’: Maggie Does Vanna White Proud, Pat Sajak Emotional - May 10, 2023
- ‘Today’: Hoda Kotb & Savannah Guthrie Caught Andy Cohen In Lie - May 10, 2023