Sister Wives fans see a bunch of women at odds with each other this season. They also see the downside of polygamy as Kody wants a giant home for all of them. It looks like even Robyn’s in trouble these days. None of them agree over the big home he wants, and Kody seems to blame Meri for all his woes. Fans grow weary of the never-ending story, and they grow irritated that Meri’s always the one Kody blames. They didn’t move into the big home yet, so where do they live?
Sister Wives – Kody yells at Robyn, complains polygamy’s harder these days
Kody doesn’t love Meri anymore. Okay, some fans think, “enough. Meri just get outta there and go your way.” But she resolutely sticks with being the bad person in Kody’s life. And, fans know the other wives really don’t like her very much. Kody seems to encourage the division between his wives, In fact, he yelled at Robyn, telling her not to stick up for Meri.
Sister Wives fans heard that Kody now regrets his polygamous lifestyle, TV Shows Ace reported. After complaining about Meri and her role in dividing the wives, Kody said he doesn’t like it when the wives spend time together. That seems a bit odd seeing he wants them all under one roof. In a camera interview, he said, “I’m struggling with plural marriage and I’m struggling with my wives and I’m struggling with their conflict.”
Where do the wives live at the moment?
During the last year or so, various outlets kept track of the different wives. Robyn and Kody bought a mansion, and he seems to live there with Meri’s usurper as his first wife. Meanwhile, Monsters and Critics remind their readers that Christine also lives in her own home, a “three-bed, three-bath home.” Meanwhile, after Meri left her original rental in Flagstaff and returned briefly to Las Vegas, she returned and lives in a big home that may or may not be a rental.
It’s interesting seeing all these properties on top of the large payment Kody made for the big piece of land at Coyote pass. According to Kody on the Sister Wives show, their finances seem in a very poor position. Fans seem less than impressed with Kody and his treatment of Meri this season. Loads of comments about her pushed off into the wings, and the way Kody talks to her is getting on their nerves.
Fans discuss the Sister Wives‘ home situation on Twitter
On Twitter, the subject of the single home annoys some fans. But they also hate the idea of Kody being so openly aggressive with Meri. Here’s what some of them said about it:
- “Meri needs to leave. There’s nothing for her in this situation. She’s an empty nester in a loveless marriage who doesn’t really have a strong bond with the other women. Leave, move into your B&B, write a tell all. Light Kody’s man bun up.”
- “This episode is proof positive that Meri needs to leave. Kody talking about her like a dog. That was horrible & low.”
- “Meri pack your bags and tell Kody you want a certain amount of cash. Go out and find a happy new life. Because your not happy with Kody and he is a complete *ss to you.”
— 90 bidet fiance 🐀 (@90_Day_Bidet) March 2, 2020
What do you think about all this drama between the wives and Kody Brown over where they actually live or plan on living? Do you think it’s all Meri’s fault they seem so divided? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about TLC’s Sister Wives.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021