Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings is returning for Season 2. Race masters Chuck and Boosted are back with some of the best no prep racing crews in the nation. This is the wildest, most dangerous type of racing around. Unlike other races, the concrete race track surface is not primed with the compounds that help bond the tire rubber to the concrete. What do we know about the upcoming episodes?
Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings Is Back For Season 2
The leaders of the Street Outlaws crews, “Chuck” and “Boosted,” are the race masters. In addition, the racing crews include: Ryan Martin, Birdman, Doc, Dom, Monza, Daddy Dave, Jeff Lutz, Reaper, Kamikaze, Kye Kelley, Mike Murillo, Megalodon, Lizzy Musi and Kayla Morton. They will all compete with some of the best “no prep” racers in the country.
According to Dragzine, they will start out with 32 racers and end up with two competing for the prizes. The stakes are high! The no prep racers will compete for prizes and cash valued at over $500,000.
— Street Outlaws (@StreetOutlaws) January 2, 2019
Where Did Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings Film This Season?
What racetracks did Discovery film Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings Season 2? The racetracks include:
- Heartland Motorsports Park-Topeka, Kansas
- Memphis International-Memphis, Tennessee
- Maple Grove Raceway-Mohnton, Pennsylvania
- Route 66 Raceway-Elwood, Illinois
- Bandimere Speedway-Morrison, Colorado
- Tucson Dragway-Tucson, Arizona
- Summit Motorsports-Norwalk, Ohio
- Galot Motorsports-Benson, North Carolina
- Texas Motorplex-Ennis, Texas
No Prep Kings fans started the new year with Bristol: Race to $200K. Joey Logano kicked off the pre-show before the race went into full gear. Are you getting excited about the new season? Did you catch any of the races live? Share you comments and stories below.
The brand new episodes of Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings premieres on Discovery, on Monday, January 14 at 9 p.m. ET/PT, with a two-hour episode. As of now, there won’t be a Gas Monkey challenge this season of Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings. Meanwhile, fans of Richard Rawlings will be able to watch him rehabilitate failing garages on Garage Rehab Season 2. The 2-hour Season 2 premiere of Garage Rehab on January 8, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Discovery.
- Hallmark’s ‘Ms. Christmas Comes To Town’ Stars Erica Durance, Brennan Elliott, Barbara Niven - October 4, 2023
- Hallmark’s ‘Christmas Island’ Stars Rachel Skarsten, Andrew Walker - October 4, 2023
- ‘When Calls The Heart’ Show Creator Talks Cancellation Plans - October 3, 2023